Why aren’t there black men boating at the lakes?

I think a big part of it has to do with the community you belonged to growing up and whether you had access to water. In our case, cuck hubby was into boating before we married and I made him give it up when we did marry, due to the high cost. Recently, our Black Bull decided that he wanted to try boating with his two children who are just 11 and 13. They visit him every two weeks on weekends (both are Black, by the way). Many times my cuck hubby becomes babysitter and one afternoon both were taken to the lake. Interesting is that both wanted to do boating. So, our Bull decided that cuck will be buying a boat. Long story short, we now have a boat, it is in my name and our Bull's name, so we have total control. With Bull, cuck and me on board only, we enjoy ourselves however we want. Admittedly it is exciting to fuck or give a blow job in sync with the waves. With the children present, it is more like a family outing. On a couple of occasions hubby had to be disciplined, but that is another story.

I agree, definitely has to do with where he actually is/grew up smh few comments say the stereotype is true about us not being able to swim but in my experience its false. As i said before i feel like it depends where you grew up, i grew up in the islands and i swim like a fish. I was a good swimmer from young. And outta everyone I know back home, was only ever 1 person that didn't know how to swim and that was 1 of my uncles lol but he was different, he never learned to ride a bike either lol

When we’re at the lake in our boat on the weekends we don’t see hardly ANY black men. We’re always in big groups of boats tied off and anchored down together on the water and all of us ladies are always drinking in our bikinis and talking about the lack of black men boating. It’s the perfect time, we’re away from home, work, *******, family, stress.. we’re drinking, horny and more willing to try new things. We are starving for them out there.
A few weeks ago a boat with a few hot black guys anchored down half way close to all of us and we couldn’t stop looking at them, talking about them, so a few of us finally drifted over to them on our rafts and hung out with them, while our husbands and their buddies just keep doing there own thing, occasionally looking over at us smiling. Anything usually goes at the lake, it’s a place to have fun like on a mini vacation but yet still no black men on the water…
Blacks guys are highly wanted at the lake by beautiful women. Rent a pontoon if you have too and come on out! This is a no brainer, why you all haven’t figured this out a long time ago, is beyond me..View attachment 4241074
And your sexy af!

I agree, definitely has to do with where he actually is/grew up smh few comments say the stereotype is true about us not being able to swim but in my experience its false. As i said before i feel like it depends where you grew up, i grew up in the islands and i swim like a fish. I was a good swimmer from young. And outta everyone I know back home, was only ever 1 person that didn't know how to swim and that was 1 of my uncles lol but he was different, he never learned to ride a bike either lol
I can swim.

Lake Erie and lake Ontario are full of black men boating. I grew up around Rochester and got up almost every weekend to be out on our boat. Though we had fun as as I got older I had my own on boats never noticed the interest when passing others or hanging to *******. Most black boaters are out fishing. But any of you ladies would be quite the catch .
Please login or become a member to view

Back