Why aren’t there black men boating at the lakes?

When we’re at the lake in our boat on the weekends we don’t see hardly ANY black men.
Boating on smaller bodies of water like lakes and rivers is a relatively new thing black men enjoy.
In Kentucky, which I know a bit about, either they were not welcome at that lake, OR had a spot their family went to for years due to straight up segregation. I don't want to hear bullshit how that wasn't a factor.
So, if it's open and friendly, and full of women, pass the word on, and this summer it'll be looking a lot different and be a lot more fun.

We live in Dover TN and are on the lake all the time.....in the summer!!
Wow, great place, Dover TN. My sister moved to Clarksville ( which I believe is totally intergrated) and we have visited/spent time with her this past summer. We means, my Black Bull, cuck hubby and me and we felt totally comfortable. Our boating on Kentucky Lake and Lake Barkely was awesome and yes, Black men, white girlfriends/wives, Black/white/mixed children, and white males were evident and happily mixed in together. One weekend, my sister's Black Bull was sheduled to have his children for the weekend. My cuck got to baby sit the three Black children while the four of us went boating for the day. he did not feel out of place taking the children to the marina park, icre cream place, etc. As for us on the boat, it is so much more beautiful servicing your Black Bull, out in the open, on a sunny day, on a boat.

Wow, great place, Dover TN. My sister moved to Clarksville ( which I believe is totally intergrated) and we have visited/spent time with her this past summer. We means, my Black Bull, cuck hubby and me and we felt totally comfortable. Our boating on Kentucky Lake and Lake Barkely was awesome and yes, Black men, white girlfriends/wives, Black/white/mixed children, and white males were evident and happily mixed in together. One weekend, my sister's Black Bull was sheduled to have his children for the weekend. My cuck got to baby sit the three Black children while the four of us went boating for the day. he did not feel out of place taking the children to the marina park, icre cream place, etc. As for us on the boat, it is so much more beautiful servicing your Black Bull, out in the open, on a sunny day, on a boat.
So glad you had fun here!

Attachments

• 20220529_152039.jpg
    8.1 MB · Views: 86
Every married white wife should be able to openly date her black bulls in public. It is becoming more common every day. Mixed race children should always be welcome into an all white home.

When we’re at the lake in our boat on the weekends we don’t see hardly ANY black men. We’re always in big groups of boats tied off and anchored down together on the water and all of us ladies are always drinking in our bikinis and talking about the lack of black men boating. It’s the perfect time, we’re away from home, work, *******, family, stress.. we’re drinking, horny and more willing to try new things. We are starving for them out there.
A few weeks ago a boat with a few hot black guys anchored down half way close to all of us and we couldn’t stop looking at them, talking about them, so a few of us finally drifted over to them on our rafts and hung out with them, while our husbands and their buddies just keep doing there own thing, occasionally looking over at us smiling. Anything usually goes at the lake, it’s a place to have fun like on a mini vacation but yet still no black men on the water…
Blacks guys are highly wanted at the lake by beautiful women. Rent a pontoon if you have too and come on out! This is a no brainer, why you all haven’t figured this out a long time ago, is beyond me..View attachment 4241074
Allow me to answer this one. There are several factors that play into this:

1. Usually, we don't enjoy the idea of sitting on a lake all day due to being weak swimmers (there's a societal reason for that if you want to look it up. It's really fucked up.) Personally, that doesn't influence me, I'll go out anytime I'm invited.

2. We don't generally live in areas near lakes.

3. We don't generally run in circles where people opt to go boating on a whim.

With all that said, as one of the few black men who DO get out there, I've noticed more than one stare.

When we’re at the lake in our boat on the weekends we don’t see hardly ANY black men. We’re always in big groups of boats tied off and anchored down together on the water and all of us ladies are always drinking in our bikinis and talking about the lack of black men boating. It’s the perfect time, we’re away from home, work, *******, family, stress.. we’re drinking, horny and more willing to try new things. We are starving for them out there.
A few weeks ago a boat with a few hot black guys anchored down half way close to all of us and we couldn’t stop looking at them, talking about them, so a few of us finally drifted over to them on our rafts and hung out with them, while our husbands and their buddies just keep doing there own thing, occasionally looking over at us smiling. Anything usually goes at the lake, it’s a place to have fun like on a mini vacation but yet still no black men on the water…
Blacks guys are highly wanted at the lake by beautiful women. Rent a pontoon if you have too and come on out! This is a no brainer, why you all haven’t figured this out a long time ago, is beyond me..View attachment 4241074
Probably as a general rule they don’t swim. Lol

Allow me to answer this one. There are several factors that play into this:

1. Usually, we don't enjoy the idea of sitting on a lake all day due to being weak swimmers (there's a societal reason for that if you want to look it up. It's really fucked up.) Personally, that doesn't influence me, I'll go out anytime I'm invited.

2. We don't generally live in areas near lakes.

3. We don't generally run in circles where people opt to go boating on a whim.

With all that said, as one of the few black men who DO get out there, I've noticed more than one stare.
Well hey there.. 😍

Back