Why aren’t there black men boating at the lakes?

When we’re at the lake in our boat on the weekends we don’t see hardly ANY black men. We’re always in big groups of boats tied off and anchored down together on the water and all of us ladies are always drinking in our bikinis and talking about the lack of black men boating. It’s the perfect time, we’re away from home, work, *******, family, stress.. we’re drinking, horny and more willing to try new things. We are starving for them out there.
A few weeks ago a boat with a few hot black guys anchored down half way close to all of us and we couldn’t stop looking at them, talking about them, so a few of us finally drifted over to them on our rafts and hung out with them, while our husbands and their buddies just keep doing there own thing, occasionally looking over at us smiling. Anything usually goes at the lake, it’s a place to have fun like on a mini vacation but yet still no black men on the water…
Blacks guys are highly wanted at the lake by beautiful women. Rent a pontoon if you have too and come on out! This is a no brainer, why you all haven’t figured this out a long time ago, is beyond me..0824A191-723C-4B65-8313-C7B3F97ED353.jpeg

When we’re at the lake in our boat on the weekends we don’t see hardly ANY black men. We’re always in big groups of boats tied off and anchored down together on the water and all of us ladies are always drinking in our bikinis and talking about the lack of black men boating. It’s the perfect time, we’re away from home, work, *******, family, stress.. we’re drinking, horny and more willing to try new things. We are starving for them out there.
A few weeks ago a boat with a few hot black guys anchored down half way close to all of us and we couldn’t stop looking at them, talking about them, so a few of us finally drifted over to them on our rafts and hung out with them, while our husbands and their buddies just keep doing there own thing, occasionally looking over at us smiling. Anything usually goes at the lake, it’s a place to have fun like on a mini vacation but yet still no black men on the water…
Blacks guys are highly wanted at the lake by beautiful women. Rent a pontoon if you have too and come on out! This is a no brainer, why you all haven’t figured this out a long time ago, is beyond me..View attachment 4241074
We are with you 100%!!!!

Blacks guys are highly wanted at the lake by beautiful women. Rent a pontoon if you have too and come on out! This is a no brainer, why you all haven’t figured this out a long time ago, is beyond me..View attachment 4241074
Hmmm i'll remember this

Just a thought, living in the southwest i have noticed that black people do not have a tendency to lay out in the sun. Having met with a few groups in Vegas thinking back when or if i saw them around pool they were in the shade. I remember a routine RedFox did at his club in San Diego long ago where he spoke of black people not liking hot sun because dark objects draw heat. That is true it is why solar panels for water and electric have a black background.
Another thought, if boat sales to black guys jump drastically would you get a commission, that would be nice.

Go to the Bahamas and Jamaica. Knock yourself out

Just a thought, living in the southwest i have noticed that black people do not have a tendency to lay out in the sun. Having met with a few groups in Vegas thinking back when or if i saw them around pool they were in the shade. I remember a routine RedFox did at his club in San Diego long ago where he spoke of black people not liking hot sun because dark objects draw heat. That is true it is why solar panels for water and electric have a black background.
Another thought, if boat sales to black guys jump drastically would you get a commission, that would be nice.
Most every boat has a shade top that they can pull up. We all have they on our boats and sit in the shade on our boats while we’re not in the water.

Im at Lake Travis in Austin Tx Hippie Hollow

Im at the lakes all the time out my way…a lot of us can’t afford a boat..jus being honest I fish a lot so I’m blessed…but I would love to see more women like you out this way

Back