Who's Met ANYONE in Here

((claps my hands YEA!!!))) thank you for that encouragement sometimes we just forget to LOOK around!! think we are not good enough or exciting enough to get their attention

Men are very easy and always on the lookout. They are 'sexual hunters' by nature. So like I said, just show a tad bit of interest and you'll be in the door. An easy 'ice breaker' for a woman goes something like this:

"Hi my name is Lisa:
1. Can you show me how to [insert whatever]?
2. Can I get your opinion on [insert whatever]?
3. Can you help me with [insert whatever]?"

Men like to help! And, you'll have a legit reason for striking up a conversation and for suggesting that you stay in touch (i.e. 'because he was so helpful and clever').

Ya dig...?

mmmmmmmmmm well i will def have to TRY some of your easy ice breakers and see if they work..ill keep some of you posted to let you know...(grins) no matter the results..lets do an experiment and ill tell you ALL the details how is that?

gail

I'm a few days/weeks of quitting this forum. But before I go, I have to ask... Has anyone really met with anyone in here or is it just talk & post?

Dude...nice fuckin question,and I can say for ONE: HELL FUCKIN NO!!!!

I came across this site some time ago as you, and a few of the other "REAL BROS" on this site know and at that time I was under the misconception that this site was really about the name and what it professes, and even suggests...unfortunately I was wrong. I do believe there are a some people on this site who are real, and who also post to these forums. The rest seem more interested in acting out some fantasy online, or are men pretending the whole thing(couple or woman) claiming to be about serving/craving BBC's.

It did'nt take me long to come to such a conclusion; which is why I don't post much anymore...unless it's something good... like your question...where I get to spout a bit of real truth for those who know, and those who may not have come to the same conclusion. I'm on this site because I am a true Black Bull in every sense of the word as it relates to this site,and the roles that people who are true to this lifestyle know it to mean.

Unfortunately I haven't met one REAL couple from this site who actually have a slut wife/girlfriend meet me with the wife/girlfriend serving this BBC the way I have come accustomed to a white woman serving my BBC. I can't speak for anyone else, but white women really do serve me the way some are claiming on this site the way they do.

It's a shame that it is the way it is, or at least seems. I am going to publically challenge every so-called white slut, cuckold couple,or straight couple that are on here to do something: MEET SOMEONE ON HERE; AND FUCK!.
For the brothers who really have met someone on here;Post about your experience don't let us believe this site really aint the ******* it claims to be about....I'm just keeping it real from where I sit.

This is one sure-fire way of giving this site real credibility as a site where there really are people who are about what the site purports itself to be about. Unless, and until this happens...I will use this site for what it has come to be for me: entertainment;until I can no longer find anything here to be entertained by. Every now and then someone REAL like you stands up and asks a real question, or posts some real ******* about their experiences.
I want to thank you for the question. just felt the need to drop my little truth on your post.

only talks and in past 3 months tht i had been here got only 2 blk guys who replied.
1 was a beggar who wanted me to send tickets so that he can visit my wife in florida and
the other was a liar who gave a false name n claimed that hes got a massage studio and
can meet my wife there.so when wife called him he said hes into insurance.
most other blk men have got attitudes.[/quo
Leaving phone numbers will be a dangerous precedent to set given that some would prefer to remain discreet, at all times.

@Fallenangel71 - Would have thought it was much easier to find a black male here....only my opinion of course, interesting observation all the same.

There are other ways to make real contact other than a phone number and still remain discrete, but eventually you will have to come out of hididng if you really want to get down...you know either ******* or get off the pot.

I still haven't met anyone one on here just snails, if there are any willing ladies call me 816 4190570 I wanna see who's real

Thats what I'm talking about bro, you are showing that you are bout it not just talking bullshit. there is too much of it on here from both sides. See how long it takes for a real slut to make good on their talk...keep us posted. I know the first woman/couple that gets with me will be given my verification without fail.

I've been reading the comments and keeping an open mind. I'm still finding it hard to believe that the "Looking For/Can't Find a BM/Black Bull" comments are anything other than empty statements meant for cock-teasing. Frankly, its kinda comical.

Grocery store, restaurant, book store, sports bar, Starbucks, gym/health club (tons of BMs there on the lookout for any female attention), professional sports events, or general watering holes in your town/city? Actually, gym/health club is probably the BEST way to meet a BM (its where we exercise to maintain the bodies that WFs like; and, you can observe your target BM for a long time before engaging him).

A wink, a smile, a hello, a 'random question'...towards any male of any race is very effective, as male radar is ALWAYS on the lookout for even the slightest hint of female interest.

And, frankly I would say that BM radar is keenly attuned to any attention shown by a WF in any setting (presuming she's at least reasonably attractive), because WFs are more likely than any other race to date/marry/sleep with BMs.

So, if you're an average to stunning looking WF and you say you can't find a BM/Black Bull...I'll try to refrain from 'rolling my eyes and chuckling'. ;)

Dude...Thank You...well put!! Once again one of my REAL BROS stands up and reminds these fake ass pretenders what it means to be real!!. I have had some of the same emotions/feelings reading some of these posts. I keep saying what it takes to put the bullshit to the side we know who are down and who are'nt I don't want to be bothered by anything fake.

Dude...Thank You...well put!! Once again one of my REAL BROS stands up and reminds these fake ass pretenders what it means to be real!!. I have had some of the same emotions/feelings reading some of these posts. I keep saying what it takes to put the bullshit to the side we know who are down and who aren't I don't want to be bothered by anything fake.

I'm with you on that. A ton of talk and no action. I have so far only come across one person that was even close to a real person and even they seem pretty sketchy and I have met no one face to face. When it comes time to talk real meet ups, etc. they disappear. Just look at the threads that are going now of "ladies" looking to meet up. You'll find that none ever respond or if they do it's some cryptic garbage that makes no sense. The home page is purely fantasy. I would say not a single one of those posts are even close to being real.

mmmmmmmmmm well i will def have to TRY some of your easy ice breakers and see if they work..ill keep some of you posted to let you know...(grins) no matter the results..lets do an experiment and ill tell you ALL the details how is that?

gail
Sounds like a plan...keep us abreast.

That thread going with "master" that keeps posting the same pictures over and over is an example of a serious fake. That's a dude trying to pretend like it's hi wife or lady. If you are going to claim you want to meet up and then never give anyone a real response then we know you are full of bull.

That thread going with "master" that keeps posting the same pictures over and over is an example of a serious fake. That's a dude trying to pretend like it's hi wife or lady. If you are going to claim you want to meet up and then never give anyone a real response then we know you are full of bull.

Socalsamba, I just went and checked out the postings of the member named 'Master'. I agree with you 100% that 'Master' is a prime example of a WM posing as a WF, in an effort to get BMs to send him cock photos and engage in Internet role-playing. What a moron!

I have noticed all these WM posting as WF and the all talk couples that just like the online fantasies. my question is why not tell a guy up front you only tryna have some "chat time"

so what does it all work out to be?
barring a few no real guys here?
and by real guys i mean the bbc's and the so called white sluts n cucks?

If such a website as guaranteeing real people mingling within and no longer hiding their real self from their profiel pics ... would folks here ever be interested?

It's difficult to find the real deal with most things online....So be it, We have done the best on AFF but, still like to try other ways too. Should we come upon a good match here, we will have a great time with him and he with us! All we would like to say is for the Bulls in the NOVA/DC area to keep us in mind. We don't get a ton of free time to play but when we do it's a blast and the wife loves it. So, have fun and PLEASE, let us know if you are in our area! :)

About a month into joining the site a met with a couple from witchita ks. They drove all the way to kansas city mo and were as advertised. I'm guessing that's the first and last couple I'll be meeting on here. Most girls on here are probably guys and it's not that big of a community anyway . There are other sites were you will have a better chance of getting some action.

no offence to anyone here
but i too think all white cpls here are actually single men who just fantasises their wifes fucking blks
or maybe gays wanting to look at cock pics.
and the bbc's if any are actually trapped in a particular character which is not only undesirable but offensive.

no offence to anyone here
but i too think all white cpls here are actually single men who just fantasises their wifes fucking blks
or maybe gays wanting to look at cock pics.
and the bbc's if any are actually trapped in a particular character which is not only undesirable but offensive.
I agree 100% on the supposed white couples being single men and would add single men pretending to be women
to that list. I would bet that these categories make up a majority of the members on this site. You may be right on the BBCs as well but I wouldn't say all. I have connected with a few here that don't fit your description.

Back