Who's Met ANYONE in Here

I'VE been on here for two days and i met a lady this morning and fellas let me tell you that she , wasnt half of what she claimed to be.... she had her husband hiding in the closet [ i didnt know it ] and they tried to rob me [ so watch out fellas ] but me being a big man foiled it all , check out who you contact on here because some people are not here for the right reasons.... BEWARE OF CANDYLICER FOR BBC....

I'VE been on here for two days and i met a lady this morning and fellas let me tell you that she , wasnt half of what she claimed to be.... she had her husband hiding in the closet [ i didnt know it ] and they tried to rob me [ so watch out fellas ] but me being a big man foiled it all , check out who you contact on here because some people are not here for the right reasons.... BEWARE OF CANDYLICER FOR BBC....

Thanks for the heads up...

AS FOR ME, I'M QUITTING MAKING FURTHER POSTS. I'LL STILL BE COMING IN HERE, BUT I'M HANGING UP MY GLOVES FOR NOW. ANYBODY WANT TO HEAR FROM ME, SEND ME A MESSAGE OR AN EMAIL. I'M DAMN TIRED!!!

Not quitting. Just saying I'm tired of attracting fakers like fliers. I'm still around, but anyone want to reach me... send me a message, nothing more. Won't be doing any posting for a while.

Not quitting. Just saying I'm tired of attracting fakers like fliers. I'm still around, but anyone want to reach me... send me a message, nothing more. Won't be doing any posting for a while.
Good post bro.... And your right about the fakers here!

I actually did, haven't been on here for that long but found a couple who was 3way willing and came out to Vegas to meet with me. Even though we didn't get together through my own fault, they're want make an attempt. You put up good post all the time without being derogatory or extreme towards women.

SOMEBODY GIVE MY BOY DSOUL SOME ACTION..
remember, we'll be there in july. your second chance. u wont wanna miss this pussy!!

Must confess I have and it was great, however the number of fakers on is unbelievable that make one cringe. Even had one calling me names all because I refused to send me pics of my BBC. Thanks for the head sup though razyrsharpe as I would never have thought it was so bad....Perhaps its best to only have discussion with those that have verified themselves.

Must confess I have and it was great, however the number of fakers on is unbelievable that make one cringe. Even had one calling me names all because I refused to send me pics of my BBC. Thanks for the head sup though razyrsharpe as I would never have thought it was so bad....Perhaps its best to only have discussion with those that have verified themselves.

One I kept getting was a guy wanting me to cum over his wife and send him back the photo.

Again great post. All talk and posting so tar I have seen. I have skyped a lil but no one really lives in my area or else to scared to meet up. If you ladies want BBC, be about it don't just talk about it!

Had similar, accepted his proposal and moved on. That said, there are good people on here one just got to learn how to ignore those that are been a nuisance.

Leaving phone numbers will be a dangerous precedent to set given that some would prefer to remain discreet, at all times.

@Fallenangel71 - Would have thought it was much easier to find a black male here....only my opinion of course, interesting observation all the same.

Just a thought - the Brothas would be making more real contacts with real upright and sincere people if they would be open to letting the guys (bfs and hubbies) do a little more direct service for them. It is not only the ladies that have needs. :cold:

Throw us a bone please, SIRS.

Back