Who's Met ANYONE in Here

i do not think they are FAKE. i think the times are tough and travel is again the true root of the problem. Again if i can find some Local BBC that could be a regular item on the menu......because i know once it is everyday menu item you crave it more and more..does not go away and it can become almost painful NOT to have it more then just the craving of something you wish for.

I've been reading the comments and keeping an open mind. I'm still finding it hard to believe that the "Looking For/Can't Find a BM/Black Bull" comments are anything other than empty statements meant for cock-teasing. Frankly, its kinda comical.

Grocery store, restaurant, book store, sports bar, Starbucks, gym/health club (tons of BMs there on the lookout for any female attention), professional sports events, or general watering holes in your town/city? Actually, gym/health club is probably the BEST way to meet a BM (its where we exercise to maintain the bodies that WFs like; and, you can observe your target BM for a long time before engaging him).

A wink, a smile, a hello, a 'random question'...towards any male of any race is very effective, as male radar is ALWAYS on the lookout for even the slightest hint of female interest.

And, frankly I would say that BM radar is keenly attuned to any attention shown by a WF in any setting (presuming she's at least reasonably attractive), because WFs are more likely than any other race to date/marry/sleep with BMs.

So, if you're an average to stunning looking WF and you say you can't find a BM/Black Bull...I'll try to refrain from 'rolling my eyes and chuckling'. ;)

I've been reading the comments and keeping an open mind. I'm still finding it hard to believe that the "Looking For/Can't Find a BM/Black Bull" comments are anything other than empty statements meant for cock-teasing. Frankly, its kinda comical.

Grocery store, restaurant, book store, sports bar, Starbucks, gym/health club (tons of BMs there on the lookout for any female attention), professional sports events, or general watering holes in your town/city? Actually, gym/health club is probably the BEST way to meet a BM (its where we exercise to maintain the bodies that WF like; and, you can observe your target BM for a long time before engaging him).

A wink, a smile, a hello, a 'random question'...towards any male of any race is very effective, as male radar is ALWAYS on the lookout for even the slightest hint of female interest.

And, frankly I would say that BM radar is keenly attuned to any attention shown by a WF in any setting (presuming she's at least reasonably attractive), because WFs are more likely than any other race to date/marry/sleep with BM.

So, if you're an average to stunning looking WF and you say you can't find a BM/Black Bull...I'll try to refrain from 'rolling my eyes and chuckling'. ;)
. Fact........

Just a thought - the Brothas would be making more real contacts with real upright and sincere people if they would be open to letting the guys (bfs and hubbies) do a little more direct service for them. It is not only the ladies that have needs. :cold:

Throw us a bone please, SIRS.
The bone will come in the form as the cleanup man , most BBC dont want another man in on the job , when hes putting in work- nothing wrong with ' SECONDS '.....

only talks and in past 3 months tht i had been here got only 2 blk guys who replied.
1 was a beggar who wanted me to send tickets so that he can visit my wife in florida and
the other was a liar who gave a false name n claimed that hes got a massage studio and
can meet my wife there.so when wife called him he said hes into insurance.
most other blk men have got attitudes.
Dont put all us brotha's down some of us are genuine and disagree with that statement. Dont take one or two bad outting and decide that we are all like that , tell your wife to call some of us real men and see that all your dreams and fantasies come TRUE.....

SIRS: We do not care about YOUR height. Or YOUR age. Or YOUR attitude. Or YOUR I.Q.
YOU B L A C K ? We are ready.
Thank YOU, SIRS, for letting me say my piece.

I believe there are true people on here but I also believe some BULLS are here just to get their rocks off and are looking for a lunch break fuck... I have never been with a BBC I have never had a one night stand and through personal choice the BBC I want is someone that is prepared to spend the entire night with me, putting me at ease with the whole of the situation that will be very new to me and very different to me. I also want a regular BBC that will give me a full service on a monthly basis at least. I beieve that the relationship with the bull is not that of an emotional attachment ( well not entered into with that in mind) but it is a mental attachment. I want a BBC Master and that type of a strong sexual connection will only work if both parties are able to put in a little time and effort in the getting to know each other stage and the on going stages. I plan to let the BBC I am with have total control over my body and that takes trust. Maybe it is different for the married women who share the experience with their husbands as at all times they have them there in the room or from a distance but they are there knowing what is going on. Being a single female exploring this world by myself I have no other person knowing what I am doing so I really feel that since I plan to let the BBC have total control over my body and soul for the duration of time we are together that I need to have a connection.

I think those on here just looking for lunch time sex and are finding that hard to get really should look at their motives and what drives them to being BBC.

This is just my opinion and I really dont mean to offend people by it - but you BULLS need to see what a woman is wanting as the real genuine ones are out there (such as myself) but maybe we want a little more effort put into the process, especially the single females looking for BBC.

Ann
xxx

only talks and in past 3 months tht i had been here got only 2 blk guys who replied.
1 was a beggar who wanted me to send tickets so that he can visit my wife in florida and
the other was a liar who gave a false name n claimed that hes got a massage studio and
most other blk men have got attitudes.

Clearly you’ve had two very bad experiences which should not be condoned and I do truly feel for you. That said, one of the opinion that you are wrong about the colour of the skin in this instance as such behaviour could have been perpetuated by anyone as note already.
Put it down to luck and move on, your time will surely come in the end?

I don't know about the men because I would have no reason to know about them. But, as far as the women and couples go I think they are 99% fake. Just look at tome of the threads going now. People claiming they want to meet up and then never answering when people reply to them. I really think there needs to be a thread to list the fakes so no one wastes their time on them.

I believe there are true people on here but I also believe some BULLS are here just to get their rocks off and are looking for a lunch break fuck... I have never been with a BBC I have never had a one night stand and through personal choice the BBC I want is someone that is prepared to spend the entire night with me, putting me at ease with the whole of the situation that will be very new to me and very different to me. I also want a regular BBC that will give me a full service on a monthly basis at least. I beieve that the relationship with the bull is not that of an emotional attachment ( well not entered into with that in mind) but it is a mental attachment. I want a BBC Master and that type of a strong sexual connection will only work if both parties are able to put in a little time and effort in the getting to know each other stage and the on going stages. I plan to let the BBC I am with have total control over my body and that takes trust. Maybe it is different for the married women who share the experience with their husbands as at all times they have them there in the room or from a distance but they are there knowing what is going on. Being a single female exploring this world by myself I have no other person knowing what I am doing so I really feel that since I plan to let the BBC have total control over my body and soul for the duration of time we are together that I need to have a connection.

I think those on here just looking for lunch time sex and are finding that hard to get really should look at their motives and what drives them to being BBC.

This is just my opinion and I really dont mean to offend people by it - but you BULLS need to see what a woman is wanting as the real genuine ones are out there (such as myself) but maybe we want a little more effort put into the process, especially the single females looking for BBC.

Ann
xxx
An interesting perspective, we BULLS would rather be spending MORE time establishing and nurturing a connection with REAL WOMEN if it were not for many white men posturing as women or as models or are looking for BBD photos, or wanting to be screwed by BBD THEMSEVLES! So, with all due respect, we are not here to soley jag off on the photos or for "lunchtime sex". Blackmeat has spoken.

[. quote="mywife4fcks, post: 71742, member: 14293"]only talks and in past 3 months tht i had been here got only 2 blk guys who replied.
most other blk men have got attitudes.[/quote]
I do'nt think that BBD was a "beggar". I think you misunderstood him, he challenged you to "put up or shut up". If you are in India, The BBD is in the U.S. and you want that BBD to fly to Florida and not give him any hint of your wife, or without establishing a deeper rapport, especially with the large number of "husbands with wives" in this community, put up or shut up; the brother was not a beggar and he was not stupid either.

OK I am a single white female looking on here - I am also real lol

I have been on skype with one member and spoken to a few on the phone - when contact is made they seem really surprised I am a real female

So far I have had 4 white guys pretending to be BBC plus a white woman (not sure why) she was pretending to be a BBC

Being a single female it is rather a daunting as to who you are possibly looking to meet. I dont have the security of having a husband/partner that knows of the arrangements ext

I think everyone has to be aware of the situation your going into and also have spent time getting some form of an insight with the potentiel person.

ALSO I do dont clubs, bars or one night stands as just not my style - I see this as being rather a choosey and exact way of finding what you want.

XXX
The white woman may have been a lesbian hiding behind the facade of or posturing as a BBD, and she liked you.

Clearly you’ve had two very bad experiences which should not be condoned and I do truly feel for you. That said, one of the opinion that you are wrong about the colour of the skin in this instance as such behaviour could have been perpetuated by anyone as note already.
Put it down to luck and move on, your time will surely come in the end?

it cant be luck when one is responding/mailing to both blks n whites alike.
the whites responses back n they n my wife get to fuck too.
the blks however r different,they will either not respond or bother to take calls
or show so much attitudes which puts one off.

Grocery store, restaurant, book store, sports bar, Starbucks, gym/health club (tons of BMs there on the lookout for any female attention), professional sports events, or general watering holes in your town/city? Actually, gym/health club is probably the BEST way to meet a BM (its where we exercise to maintain the bodies that WFs like; and, you can observe your target BM for a long time before engaging him).

And, frankly I would say that BM radar is keenly attuned to any attention shown by a WF in any setting (presuming she's at least reasonably attractive), because WFs are more likely than any other race to date/marry/sleep with BMs.

((claps my hands YEA!!!))) thank you for that encouragement sometimes we just forget to LOOK around!! think we are not good enough or exciting enough to get their attention

Back