Who's Met ANYONE in Here

I agree with the fellas cause all I'm getting it seems is requests for pics our guys telling me how bad they want me to fuck their wives but it seems 99% of the women aren't serious. I want a white women so bad cause I've never had one and this is just making me Feel its all a game

Things seem to start out well but, always fade....I'm not sure about this yet...We just found a great bull that showed up at our home and did all bbc bulls proud!...He was from yahoo club though!

Just a thought - the Brothas would be making more real contacts with real upright and sincere people if they would be open to letting the guys (bfs and hubbies) do a little more direct service for them. It is not only the ladies that have needs. :cold:

Throw us a bone please, SIRS.

Give a hint as to the sort of service, white boi.

Just some thoughts on this....

1st. For even the most 'average looking' female (Black, White, or whatever), getting sex or attention from males is VERY easy. Like Chris Rock said: "Dick is FREE (as is attention)!!!"

2nd. That said, it should be NO SUPRISE that most of the "Searching for a Black Bull", "Can't Find a BM" posts are NOT WFs that can't find a BM to fuck them. What 'average to stunning looking' WF can't find a BM (or any race of male) for sex (or attention)?!?! Let's be real. Its not even remotely believable! From my quiet observation over the past few months, its clear that most of these "Looking for Black Bull" postings are more likely fakers, cock-teasers, and people playing out Internet fantasies. Again, dick (or attention) is FREE...and in abundant supply (health club, nightclub, bar, grocery store, Starbucks, church, etc).

Which brings me to my third point...

3rd. To be frank, a large proportion of the fakers appear to be gay or bisexual WMs looking to trick BM into sending them 'cock photos' and/or role-play via the Internet.

IMHO...don't take any of the "Looking for BBC" seriously. Just enjoy the pics, interesting convos, and entertaining 'fantasies'.

Cheers.

One question that bites at me: how come there's a lot of bisexual white men out there who're wanting more of Interracial Sex than heterosexual women? Where did that begin to happen?

OK I am a single white female looking on here - I am also real lol

I have been on skype with one member and spoken to a few on the phone - when contact is made they seem really surprised I am a real female

So far I have had 4 white guys pretending to be BBC plus a white woman (not sure why) she was pretending to be a BBC

Being a single female it is rather a daunting as to who you are possibly looking to meet. I dont have the security of having a husband/partner that knows of the arrangements ext

I think everyone has to be aware of the situation your going into and also have spent time getting some form of an insight with the potentiel person.

ALSO I do dont clubs, bars or one night stands as just not my style - I see this as being rather a choosey and exact way of finding what you want.

XXX

OK I am a single white female looking on here - I am also real lol

I have been on skype with one member and spoken to a few on the phone - when contact is made they seem really surprised I am a real female

So far I have had 4 white guys pretending to be BBC plus a white woman (not sure why) she was pretending to be a BBC

XXX

LOL! The white bois who were talking to you... were they talking to you with black men-type of slang to hide that they were white??;)

Dsoul I hope you dont mind me saying your totally charming to talk to on skype and a true gentleman..

The white guys were giving it all the slang - eye iz hung eye iz gonna bang your thick arse - yeah lol - what the white guys dont seem to understand is that the black guys I actually speak to are highly interlectual and fqr more intelligent than most white guys.

I know that at this moment in time I am looking here to discover my own sexuality and to find the type of sex ext that I want in my future but I am almost 100 percent sure that when it comes down to settling down then I will be looking for a BBC of my very own to worship each and every day.

White guys please dont be offended but I have woken up to the fact that I really just dont find you physically or mentally attractive

Ann
xxx

Strikes me as odd that someone will actually waste time and energy pretending to be someone else.

I have to be honest and as you know I prefer phone contact asap to see if someone is genuine - but these fakes were always avoiding contact and never able to do anything other than text.. I caught one out on web cam bess he forgot to cover his cam n he was a guy of aprox 35 sat there with his little sausage in hand naked - now that was not the sight I was expecting to see - I was horrified to be honest as most the BBC I have seen on cam are always fully dressed in a very smart manner and have more social skills that the fakes..

The more and more I am reading posts and learning it really is making me into a dedicated BBC addict....

Even some of the women on here that have been verified as real - I do wonder if they are in fact real as sometimes the manner in which they post n reply is really very male scripted.. but hey thats for you guys to judge..

Ann
xxx

One question that bites at me: how come there's a lot of bisexual white men out there who're wanting more of Interracial Sex than heterosexual women? Where did that begin to happen?
Seems to be a recent phenomenal and growing fast, like someone here mused recently "each to their own".

My wife/cuckoldress is moving for a few weeks to Illinois...not far from Chicago...if there are any Bulls here that would like to meet up with her...i KNOW she will be more than welcoming! i will be there once in a while on my days off for your use as well!!

I have to be honest and as you know I prefer phone contact asap to see if someone is genuine - but these fakes were always avoiding contact and never able to do anything other than text.. I caught one out on web cam bess he forgot to cover his cam n he was a guy of aprox 35 sat there with his little sausage in hand naked - now that was not the sight I was expecting to see - I was horrified to be honest as most the BBC I have seen on cam are always fully dressed in a very smart manner and have more social skills that the fakes..

The more and more I am reading posts and learning it really is making me into a dedicated BBC addict....

Even some of the women on here that have been verified as real - I do wonder if they are in fact real as sometimes the manner in which they post n reply is really very male scripted.. but hey thats for you guys to judge..

Ann
xxx
hi ann,
i am going to back you up 100% on that statement hunni xx

My wife/cuckoldress is moving for a few weeks to Illinois...not far from Chicago...if there are any Bulls here that would like to meet up with her...i KNOW she will be more than welcoming! i will be there once in a while on my days off for your use as well!!
Tell her email me when she get to Chicago..i live in Chicago and more then willing to show her around..
plus provide some fringe benefits..email me at oldschoolplayer25@gmail.com

Back