Who Loves ANAL??

Your soo right hun love the guys who takes his time and has consideration for the women's feelings a guy treats me right my ass is his and all the cum he wants to shoot in there

Yes your right had a really great bull really giving my ass a great fucking last night boy sore today but yes lol love all of it

I don't know if I commented before on this. My first black experience was in college. My first anal was with a black boyfriend then also. He knew how to do anal and was great at introducing me to it. Yrs later and I do enjoy but only with guys who know how to do it and who aren't too large. My ass is black only now. This both frustrates and turns my hubby on.
You sound like a good match for me

Well from what you said about anal yeah. Slowly with lots of lube, then deeper and then with more thrusting always mindful of the woman's comfort level. Done right it's a great experience for the woman and her lover.
I agree 100% I always aim to make it as pleasurable as possible. No rush I want you to feel and experience every inch

My hubby enjoys watching me get anal. It's because he feels the ultimate for a married white woman is to give her ass up to a black man for anal. My ass is black only now and off limits to my hubby. He knows and accepts this. He is very frustrated by this but also finds it very sexually arousing for him to be denied my ass.
I agree it is the ultimate for a married white woman. I love for the husband to see my bbc deep in his wifes asshole

Love that hun mind you the bull who was fucking my ass last night made sure be vopened it up don't think I would have felt a normal cock enter it

My lovers are mindful about that for my hubby. They fuck my ass but will also pull out showing him my gaping butt hole, telling him how good it feels, making me say the same and also thanking him for sharing me with them.
Yes see I love to show the stretch out asshole. Also I want him to position himself so he can see the expression on your face when I am stroking your asshole deep

Back