Who has shown wife's photos to his friends?

I showed my dad nude pics of my wife Kate. I made it seem accidental. It was before digital photography, when we used 35mm film, and we put the prints in photo albums. We had been to Jamaica on vacation. I put together a photo album of our vacation pics. In the back, I put pics of Kate. The pics of Kate began with her in sexy outfits, then bikinis, then topless, then nude.

Kate was excited that I was going to let my dad see pics of her naked. I went to my dad's house for coffee one Saturday morning. I showed him pics from our vacation. When he got to the back and saw the sexy pics of Kate, he began to turn the pages more slowly. Watching my dad looking at pics of my wife naked was very erotic. He lingered over the nude pics. I told him that I forgot that those pics were in there. Kate liked being around my dad even more after he had seen her naked.

I tried to get Kate to have sex with my brother. She has been fucking other men, with my support and encouragement, for most of our marriage. I saw the way my brother looked at Kate. I knew he would fuck her if he had the chance. I thought it would be hot if he got to fuck my wife. Once I realized that Kate was not going to fuck him, I decided to show him nude pics of her too.

My brother was enjoying seeing nude pics of Kate. I decided to tell him about our lifestyle. He was really surprised. He had no idea that she had been fucking other guys for years. I started showing him pics of Kate with other guys, sucking their dicks and them fucking her. I showed him pics of several different men fucking my wife. My brother noticed than none of the men fucking Kate were wearing condoms. I told him that Kate loves the feel of a bare cock and men cumming in her.

I loved seeing my brother and Kate together at family functions. I loved seeing him looking at her, knowing that she had been fucked by a lot of different men during our marriage.

I showed my dad nude pics of my wife Kate. I made it seem accidental. It was before digital photography, when we used 35mm film, and we put the prints in photo albums. We had been to Jamaica on vacation. I put together a photo album of our vacation pics. In the back, I put pics of Kate. The pics of Kate began with her in sexy outfits, then bikinis, then topless, then nude.

Kate was excited that I was going to let my dad see pics of her naked. I went to my dad's house for coffee one Saturday morning. I showed him pics from our vacation. When he got to the back and saw the sexy pics of Kate, he began to turn the pages more slowly. Watching my dad looking at pics of my wife naked was very erotic. He lingered over the nude pics. I told him that I forgot that those pics were in there. Kate liked being around my dad even more after he had seen her naked.

I tried to get Kate to have sex with my brother. She has been fucking other men, with my support and encouragement, for most of our marriage. I saw the way my brother looked at Kate. I knew he would fuck her if he had the chance. I thought it would be hot if he got to fuck my wife. Once I realized that Kate was not going to fuck him, I decided to show him nude pics of her too.

My brother was enjoying seeing nude pics of Kate. I decided to tell him about our lifestyle. He was really surprised. He had no idea that she had been fucking other guys for years. I started showing him pics of Kate with other guys, sucking their dicks and them fucking her. I showed him pics of several different men fucking my wife. My brother noticed than none of the men fucking Kate were wearing condoms. I told him that Kate loves the feel of a bare cock and men cumming in her.

I loved seeing my brother and Kate together at family functions. I loved seeing him looking at her, knowing that she had been fucked by a lot of different men during our marriage.
So what happened when he asked you to set him up?

Yep. To two close friends we socialize with. A few days after showing her, legs spread, titties out, to one of them, he asked me to have coffee with him. Over the coffee, he pulled up about 25 nudes of his wife on his tablet. The other friend and I have become very close friends and confidants. He knows I’m a cuckold who wants her to fuck black guys, and I know his secrets.
I’ve also shown her to several black guys via email. It makes me hard and wet to expose her.

Back