Who has really Got Pregnant by a BLACK BULL

Late 70s I worked at Kmart. 175 employees...many women(and men), married or not were hooking up with co-workers. Went like this, store manager(1), assistant manager(4), assistant manager "helpers"(8)...I was a helper. Assistant managers were all younger 24-30, I was 19. The women/girls that made it very clear they were up for some fun was unbelievable, some were married. One assistant Mgr was a really cool, good looking black guy. One girl got knocked up by him and she let everyone know. Other girls would talk, it seems he was doing several of the young girls, all good. I remember three of these girls talking about this manager, they were all doing him, they all said he's fun but they didn't want a black pregnancy....like fun is fun but some things stick around for years.

Late 70s I worked at Kmart. 175 employees...many women(and men), married or not were hooking up with co-workers. Went like this, store manager(1), assistant manager(4), assistant manager "helpers"(8)...I was a helper. Assistant managers were all younger 24-30, I was 19. The women/girls that made it very clear they were up for some fun was unbelievable, some were married. One assistant Mgr was a really cool, good looking black guy. One girl got knocked up by him and she let everyone know. Other girls would talk, it seems he was doing several of the young girls, all good. I remember three of these girls talking about this manager, they were all doing him, they all said he's fun but they didn't want a black pregnancy....like fun is fun but some things stick around for years.
I worked at Kmart early 80's. You story matches everything I saw as well. Young asst mgr knocking up beautiful 4'9" mom of two and
married. She was beautiful. She was still lactating when they met. always thought he was a lucky bastard:devil:. For a whileo_O

Back