Who has really Got Pregnant by a BLACK BULL

Hey avaadore, I don't give a damn if you dislike my comment. I live in Germany and I resent money being taken out of normal, working class people's paychecks to support this degenerates lifestyle ok? In Germany this clown of the earth now can go get welfare and extra "Kindergeld" to stay home and not work. If you want to have a cuck relationship and have a bull, knock yourself out, but if you want to do it as a single mom you are burdening the taxpayer and you are condemning the baby to a life of crime, especially if it's a boy.. because boys happen to need a ******* figure. I'm sick of idiots who think they have the right to push their problems off on the government. Guess what stupid?! We're the government. This person is a leach.

The fact people are letting their creepy fantasy impact a human life is insane. This is wrong in so many ways.

Also, most of the stuff, if not all, stated in this thread is bs. If you allow your wife to cheat on you and stay with her, show some sense of pride and logic. If your wife gets pregnant from another man, just end the relationship and go your separate ways.

Hey avaadore, I don't give a damn if you dislike my comment. I live in Germany and I resent money being taken out of normal, working class people's paychecks to support this degenerates lifestyle ok? In Germany this clown of the earth now can go get welfare and extra "Kindergeld" to stay home and not work. If you want to have a cuck relationship and have a bull, knock yourself out, but if you want to do it as a single mom you are burdening the taxpayer and you are condemning the baby to a life of crime, especially if it's a boy.. because boys happen to need a ******* figure. I'm sick of idiots who think they have the right to push their problems off on the government. Guess what stupid?! We're the government. This person is a leach.

You are full of hate, envy and prejudice and you have my pity. I'm just wondering what you're looking for here, what you can't find in real life.

I just hope everything goes well for those two *******...this could mark their lives in a bad way...that's why i don't like that breeding idea to much...it's fine having fun for the two of you, but when it could influence a ******* life like that...i don't know
It’s a part of the new culture. New world order.

Back