I'm Pregnant.

Because odds are there is no her or the “her” in the profile pic has no idea that her husband or some other degenerate loser is posting fantasy stories tied to her likeness. It’s all just masturbatory fantasy and encouraging it is to take part in the circle jerk.
I have to agree with the lady here. Unfortunately the internet has given way to fake people. It allows them to take from others and create their own story or fantasy for people who can not see past the fantastic lie. If this is a true deal then congrats to them in achieving their goal I will say though if you claim thos then show proof not just words. With tht said It is not left to me to judge as I see so many quick to do so. If this is a life choice made by willing adults then that is on them not all of the high and mighty ones looking to cast the first stone. .

Yes it is, but who says a baby has to be a byproduct, that's a bad thinking as well.
That baby should be loved, in other case this path has no sense and it's not for
My wife agreed that if her bull which was her boyfriend of 6 years had got her pregnant we would raise it as our own we already had 2 ******* at this time and thats all we wanted unless it just happened while taking birthcontrol. But she told me plenty of times if we just had one baby when she met him the second one would definitely be his! And after watching them make love every nite i would be absolutely fine with it!

My Bulls got me pregnant a month ago! it was such an amazing journey getting here with them! I am so excited to have a black baby, even though I know my life is going to change so much!
Ummm OK,
So everyone is on board with 20+ yr commitment to this little one??

And................Really, not knowing who the fath.er is?????? Are you OK here?
You have to put something on the birth certificate. Putting your husband's name on a legal document is not a good choice. Putting "Unknown" can certainly cause an issue when they see the certificate and can read it.

You could just "pick one" but really???

Can't believe some of the negative reactions to this. Clearly she's very happy about being pregnant. Why can't people just be happy for her? If her husband loves her, he'll be happy, too.
Sorry, engineering education makes me cover all the possible outcomes............

If she is happy and her husband is 100% on board, good for everyone. The love and dedication needed by both is more than one would expect.

“ I’m pregnant “ are the two words that will make a faithful husband’s heart drop and his dick hard at the exact same time if those words come from his wife who’s been having a open relationship affair with a younger well built good looking black guy.
This....................
If hubby is not fully on board with this BEFORE it happens, it's difficult at best.
I have had a friend, Susan, where this went real bad. Divorce, adoption, and just a big life-altering mess.

Don't do it.

This....................
If hubby is not fully on board with this BEFORE it happens, it's difficult at best.
I have had a friend, Susan, where this went real bad. Divorce, adoption, and just a big life-altering mess.

Don't do it.
Agreed….but we can’t deny the sex is thrilling in this situation….this happened to a friend/coworker of my wife but a little different… she had separated from her husband for a short time….she was in her late 40”s never had been with a Black lover before….also she didn’t think she’d get pregnant… she hooked up with a much younger ( in his 20”s ) coworker…obviously very fertile and the kid hit the mark… but again that sex had to be heart pounding thrilling for her… she did not get divorced and she had the baby…I’m guessing her husband is having wonderful sex with her and the marriage is stronger than it was before.

Agreed….but we can’t deny the sex is thrilling in this situation….this happened to a friend/coworker of my wife but a little different… she had separated from her husband for a short time….she was in her late 40”s never had been with a Black lover before….also she didn’t think she’d get pregnant… she hooked up with a much younger ( in his 20”s ) coworker…obviously very fertile and the kid hit the mark… but again that sex had to be heart pounding thrilling for her… she did not get divorced and she had the baby…I’m guessing her husband is having wonderful sex with her and the marriage is stronger than it was before.
Yes, it is thrilling, but everyone should be aware of the risk being taken and the fact that the wife could get preggo.

I'm guilty of risking it without my diaphragm in, but my husband knew beforehand. There were times when I just told him with a text, "Check my diaphragm case." He'd see it was there and not being used.

I won't lie and say it's not a thrill having sex with no bc when you are ovulating, because it is. However, my husband and I are all in if I do turn up preg. My husband was mostly raised by his uncle. So, he knows how important it is to have a man in your life growing up. My husband is there for all the ki.ds

We do have a bailout word we can use. He has never used it. However, there have been times when I was getting ready that he just was not comfortable with me going. So, I stayed home. He did have to use his talented tongue, but a girl gotta have some fun.

He stepped up in an awkward situation and made it work for his family. The baby will be better off because of him. (y)

Last edited:
Back