Why do men go silent when time to meet?

Flakes… Had better luck using LS dating apps.
So I was talking to 2 guys on here recently, planning to meet. One was supposed to be next week. For a couple weeks it was non stop chatter and excitement up to ladt Friday. And I havent heard from him since Friday even though he was gung ho then. Same with the other guy. Excited for months, found a time our schedules could match then disappeared. Is this normal?

So I was talking to 2 guys on here recently, planning to meet. One was supposed to be next week. For a couple weeks it was non stop chatter and excitement up to ladt Friday. And I havent heard from him since Friday even though he was gung ho then. Same with the other guy. Excited for months, found a time our schedules could match then disappeared. Is this normal?
it's normal for those who are fake

Some of these guys are full of words but that is it! And most are just fake or find out that they have to show who they really are and that's when the truth hits the fan and they panic or just fall off! I'm sorry for those idiots who waste your time. I would not stoop so low as to stand up a great sexy woman like you and mess it up for the next guy! I just hope that you get what you desire! I would not waste your time if I got an opportunity for you to get with me!

I would not be silence I talk to you throughout the meeting
If any guy goes silence they are not for real
The good guys are always left behind.

Some of these guys are full of words but that is it! And most are just fake or find out that they have to show who they really are and that's when the truth hits the fan and they panic or just fall off! I'm sorry for those idiots who waste your time. I would not stoop so low as to stand up a great sexy woman like you and mess it up for the next guy! I just hope that you get what you desire! I would not waste your time if I got an opportunity for you to get with me!
This is a big part of what contributed to my wife no longer wanting to be in the lifestyle. She had perfectly good conversations with men she made connections with on different sites or apps. One really tested our marriage and turned out to be a complete fake. Didn't live in the area (not even the same state), was married (told us he was single), and he was a short, middle-aged white guy. He had no forethought though, he used his real name when talking to us. Found him real easy on Facebook. Tracked down the grocery store he worked at. I called the store the day before Thanksgiving and asked to talk to him. Let him know he was found out and then hung up on him.

Believe me sweetheart. Couples and single women are way more guilty of ghosting prior to meeting up than single men are. You just have to expect a certain percentage of people, no matter how well you vette them, will be fraudulent.
This is true. Not many single men ghost a woman he was attracted to and entertained the idea of meeting. Now couples and single unfortunately are definitely guilty of ghosting way more often. Only reason I can think is they get alot more men messaging them so they can ghost you for someone they like better.

Happens all the time. Bunch of white dudes pretending to be black, lots of fakes and flakes on here. I have never ever met someone from here.

Happens all the time. Bunch of white dudes pretending to be black, lots of fakes and flakes on here. I have never ever met someone from here.
Mainly because most are here for fantasy rather than real dating. Real dating ones are already on dates. :D

you see it n the chat all time, and ask the same things over and over, like this is why there are threads, and the ones that just "wanna chat about my wife" "can you tell me what you would do to her" :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Back