Why do men go silent when time to meet?

Paige75

Female
Real Person
From
AR, US
So I was talking to 2 guys on here recently, planning to meet. One was supposed to be next week. For a couple weeks it was non stop chatter and excitement up to ladt Friday. And I havent heard from him since Friday even though he was gung ho then. Same with the other guy. Excited for months, found a time our schedules could match then disappeared. Is this normal?

Hey Paige75,
Did you verify them with a video call first to see they weren’t just messing around. Sadly, some people are all talk and can’t communicate effectively.

Sorry that happened. They were probably not worth your energy anyway. One or two quick video calls usually weeds out the unserious ones.

They weren't serious to begin with, and yes its normal IF those type of ppl like to waste others time, all talk but don't follow up to the real thing.

Believe me sweetheart. Couples and single women are way more guilty of ghosting prior to meeting up than single men are. You just have to expect a certain percentage of people, no matter how well you vette them, will be fraudulent.

Timing is hard. We don't have a ton of time to meet new people. But it's tricky to time meeting new people and find someone able to play when you have a free evening. But also if you find someone you want to meet but don't have a time to meet for several weeks the energy to meet is lost in the weeks leading up to it. We have been on the receaving end of that and on the giving side so sorry if we do it and we understand if it happened to us.

Timing is hard. We don't have a ton of time to meet new people. But it's tricky to time meeting new people and find someone able to play when you have a free evening. But also if you find someone you want to meet but don't have a time to meet for several weeks the energy to meet is lost in the weeks leading up to it. We have been on the receaving end of that and on the giving side so sorry if we do it and we understand if it happened to us.
No J. That’s not what I’m referring to at all.
An example.
Verified couple posts that they’re seeking some good black piping, or sends a message. Chat fot a while and set up a black dick date night. As the date approaches the texts wane or cease entirely. On the date night there’s No response to my messages. Then you MAY hear from them days or weeks later with one of the routine excuses (sitter, period, Covid, sick kid, work) usually without even an apology for the opportunity cost I’ve incurred.

That’s what I’m referring to.

So we’re still good, I’ll be happy to come over and beat up those bunny holes when ever possible!

Definitely experienced that more times that care to count. Chat nonstop, then as soon I say let's meet or let's video chat, I get crickets 🦗. Even did a video chat, was talking on the way there, get there, and no show.

Like most of the people here said, it's common! I've been in the lifestyle since 2014 and a general rule of thumb is... if you can't or don't meet within a few days, it's bs. Meeting doesn't have to mean sex, but if you can't meet face to face for a few minutes within 2 or 3 days of talking ... then how is it possible to meet for regular sex?

Like most of the people here said, it's common! I've been in the lifestyle since 2014 and a general rule of thumb is... if you can't or don't meet within a few days, it's bs. Meeting doesn't have to mean sex, but if you can't meet face to face for a few minutes within 2 or 3 days of talking ... then how is it possible to meet for regular sex?
It is possible I met my Dom on here while he was over says and we talked for a couple months before he came back to town and he has become a permanent addition to my is possible

It is possible I met my Dom on here while he was over says and we talked for a couple months before he came back to town and he has become a permanent addition to my is possible
Sorry for the misspellings I am driving and that yes talk to text

This happens in over 80% of our experiences
I get it that some are fakes and maybe not even black but some are verified and are very present online - they even “like” other women’s pictures the day of our supposed meeting
Yes! @bbcsquirtgirl Did the exact same thing to me last weekend. When unprovoked they messaged me and asked me to drive to them and never responded. Infuriating. Disrespectful of others time. You have to ask yourself. Are these people stupid? Or what.

@Darknessisfun Is another guilty of the same fraudulent behavior. I’m calling these fucktards out going forward. Because they said FUCK ME. so here’s my FUKK YOU!!

@curvyanabella sweetheart next time I’m in the DMV I’ll spring for a night out drinking then some good black cock pipe laying for a few hours, if you like. Most of us crave some of that good good you sitting on bunny baby.

Yes! @bbcsquirtgirl Did the exact same thing to me last weekend. When unprovoked they messaged me and asked me to drive to them and never responded. Infuriating. Disrespectful of others time. You have to ask yourself. Are these people stupid? Or what.

@Darknessisfun Is another guilty of the same fraudulent behavior. I’m calling these fucktards out going forward. Because they said FUCK ME. so here’s my FUKK YOU!!
Bullshit you liar we never solidified anything I have all text messages, you are feeling butthurt because we didn’t continue to make plans. Idiot wtf

Bullshit you liar we never solidified anything I have all text messages, you are feeling butthurt because we didn’t continue to make plans. Idiot wtf
Look when you say Friday or Sunday. And then don’t respond. You’re full of *******. I didn’t message you you messaged me

But to be fair. You are correct. We didn’t make concrete plans. @bbcsquirtgirl but still fraudulent as fukk

Just too bad when people are online they think their word means nothing. My word is my bond. And if I can’t make it i don’t cancel minutes before the meeting time. Honor. Most of y’all don’t even know what that word even means I see.

Last edited:
Back