Ex GF is pregnant with Bull's baby!

well you never know. her s!sters might surprise you.
her parents will realize the b@by is just as much their grandch!ld as the ones you made.
also that they'd better behave or they will see none of the grandk!ds.

I've just found out my ex gf, who left me for our bull a few years ago, is pregnant with his baby! I'm so amazingly proud and happy for her! I hope her family, who are unfortunately not the progressive, accept it and doesn't cause her problems.

It feels like such an incredible journey. From her suggesting a threesome with the 'hot Black guy she knows at the gym, to me being their cuck, to her having his baby. Beautiful!
I'm going to give you a thumbs up for being happy for her and not throwing a pity party for yourself.
While it hurt you, she is starting a wonderful family journey. Just be happy for her and move on.

I've just found out my ex gf, who left me for our bull a few years ago, is pregnant with his baby! I'm so amazingly proud and happy for her! I hope her family, who are unfortunately not the progressive, accept it and doesn't cause her problems.

It feels like such an incredible journey. From her suggesting a threesome with the 'hot Black guy she knows at the gym, to me being their cuck, to her having his baby. Beautiful
Proud? So funny

It feels like such an incredible journey. From her suggesting a threesome with the 'hot Black guy she knows at the gym, to me being their cuck, to her having his baby. Beautiful!
So happy for you x

I will! She's already asked me to buy her a few things for the baby.
Congratulations. Most importantly, stay around for a while. She might need someone to go back to if he drops her and the b.aby. You both could start the cycle all over again.

Dude you are a full blown Cuckold with a capital C 🤣🤣🤣 Good for you if that’s what floats your boat go for it.
I'm paying his rent while he cums inside my gf. Everyone knows I'm a cuck and gave his exclusive rights to her body because he is a better man and bigger. he deserves her pussy and she deserves his big cock. just listening to her call him daddy as he cums inside her. I would be proud to help raise his superior genes

She left you for alpha cum - you did the right thing. Congrats!
I'm paying his rent because he is a superior alpha male and I am proud he stole my wife and love that she tells me how he cums inside her and how big he is. Everyone knows I'm cucked. I'd love to support his baby

I got my ex blacked hoping she would eventually leave me for him. She didn’t leave me for him but we did break up and she started dating another cuck white boi. I know he has money because his parents owned a couple restaurants and were snobs about it. She used him and still fucked her bull, eventually got pregnant and had her bulls baby. I haven’t talked to her for a few months but she was single now.
@gosteelers99 Sounds like you should get together, have a very frank discussion and see if you can start over with all cards on the table.

Back