Roll call - who is raising their Bull’s baby(ies)?

It never happened, but back in the day I was soooo into my Black Bull I would have had his baby in an instant if he asked me to. I would have not even asked my hubby if he was ok with it. I still loved my hubby but this black man had me so sexually twisted around his finger, he could have asked me to do anything and I would have just to be able to get his dick again.

It never happened, but back in the day I was soooo into my Black Bull I would have had his baby in an instant if he asked me to. I would have not even asked my hubby if he was ok with it. I still loved my hubby but this black man had me so sexually twisted around his finger, he could have asked me to do anything and I would have just to be able to get his dick again.
I had a Lover like that too. I fell HARD for him, we even talked about divorcing for each other but realized we couldn't ruin 2 families (he had 2 *******, I had 1). I SO wanted to ahve his baby tho, and we finally decided the hell with it, the only thing I was doing to not get pregnant was to see him when I knew I was fertile (had stopped even considering using my diaphragm, all the birth control I use). We made the dcision to just meet when we wanted to, and if I got pregnant, I got pregnant.........and we got SO turned on over that that we spent the ENTIRE weekend together in bed, only to find out his wife had set him up telling him she was taking the ******* to see Mom/Grandma!!!

She was gunning for him when he got home late Sunday, and gave him the ultimatum. We never got together again. Left a HUGE hole in my heart and I still think about him years later, and WISH I had been less careful when we could have done this. J (the wife)

Back