Ex GF is pregnant with Bull's baby!

I've just found out my ex gf, who left me for our bull a few years ago, is pregnant with his baby! I'm so amazingly proud and happy for her! I hope her family, who are unfortunately not the progressive, accept it and doesn't cause her problems.

It feels like such an incredible journey. From her suggesting a threesome with the 'hot Black guy she knows at the gym, to me being their cuck, to her having his baby. Beautiful!

I’m surprised but that does sound a little hot. I personally don’t like the part where she leaves you for the bull because that’s not the intention of a cuckold relationship but if you enjoy humiliation that much I would suggest that you ask her if you can come to the baby shower with all her friends. Bring a really nice and expensive gift and give the other ladies a good chuckle.

I've just found out my ex gf, who left me for our bull a few years ago, is pregnant with his baby! I'm so amazingly proud and happy for her! I hope her family, who are unfortunately not the progressive, accept it and doesn't cause her problems.

It feels like such an incredible journey. From her suggesting a threesome with the 'hot Black guy she knows at the gym, to me being their cuck, to her having his baby. Beautiful!
i understand you enjoy fulfilling your fantasies as much as you can, but damn. if you loved her forreal, i hope you’re doing okay mentally.

I’m surprised but that does sound a little hot. I personally don’t like the part where she leaves you for the bull because that’s not the intention of a cuckold relationship but if you enjoy humiliation that much I would suggest that you ask her if you can come to the baby shower with all her friends. Bring a really nice and expensive gift and give the other ladies a good chuckle.
I will! She's already asked me to buy her a few things for the baby.

I found out my wife got pregnant during our separation.
She moved out and got a small apartment in Chicago.
When I stopped by to talk, she eventually showed me her
belly and titties.

I was blushing and embarrassed but she eventually got
me to eat out her pussy, and had me beat-off on her tummy.
After only a month of "seeing other people", she was hooked
on BBC, anal and smoking weed.

I found out my wife got pregnant during our separation.
She moved out and got a small apartment in Chicago.
When I stopped by to talk, she eventually showed me her
belly and titties.

I was blushing and embarrassed but she eventually got
me to eat out her pussy, and had me beat-off on her tummy.
After only a month of "seeing other people", she was hooked
on BBC, anal and smoking weed.

Wow, Raymond 😯 that sounds incredible
How about now? Do you still meet her ?

show your support with gifts and babysitting.

Congratulations on her having superior offspring!
Do what you can to support her and the baby emotionally and financially!

I got my ex blacked hoping she would eventually leave me for him. She didn’t leave me for him but we did break up and she started dating another cuck white boi. I know he has money because his parents owned a couple restaurants and were snobs about it. She used him and still fucked her bull, eventually got pregnant and had her bulls baby. I haven’t talked to her for a few months but she was single now.

she wants
I got my ex blacked hoping she would eventually leave me for him. She didn’t leave me for him but we did break up and she started dating another cuck white boi. I know he has money because his parents owned a couple restaurants and were snobs about it. She used him and still fucked her bull, eventually got pregnant and had her bulls baby. I haven’t talked to her for a few months but she was single now.
the emo & financial support from the sissy, but wants the sex & repro from the better source.
sad tho, that these 2 are still not yet where we'd perceive them likely from the same source.
dually because of how weak most northern/western euro bloodlines have become & aldo because how regressed are often the situations within the afro-origin communities & culture.
still much thoughtful, wise change yet to bring. it comes...but it comes a bit slowly.

Back