White women who will never have sex with a white male (again).

ABSURDE DE LA CONNERIE À L'ÉTAT PUR !!!! MOÎ QUÎ EST DES ÀMÀNTS 💖NOÎRS💖 JE M'OCCUPE DE VIEUX RETRAÎTÉS VICÎEUX QUE JE SUCE CHAQUE SEMAINE ET JY PREND ÉNORMÉMENT DE PLAISÎR 💋 POUR APPRÉCIER LE HOMARD FAUT DÉGUSTER D'AUTRES ALIMENTS !!!!!! TROP ABUSER FINI PAR LASSER !!!!!

What are some of these post about.
Yes my Wife has had a lot of cocks black and white, I guess more black than white after age 49/50 ish.
She has always been keen to fuck me as well, I was never into, cuck cages, bull servicing or any other fetish.
I did like to watch when given the opportunity, but my Wife preferred me not to be there.
This was She preferred Her sex to be uninhibited either singlely, or group.
I loved talking to the guys after picking Her up, Their comment both to Her and me.
As we were leaving.
Always turned me on, then on the way home, sometimes She would leak their Cum, sometimes She would save it till we got Home.
Usually we would fuck, I loved the feel and smell of Her after other men had fucked Her.
She always saved something for me.
She used to whisper in my ear mid fuck “ Thank You for letting Me be a Slut “
I usually shot my load up Her at this.
She would then proceed to tell me about Her night , whether they had taken Her out to a pub or dinner or not.
What was said to Her etc, etc,, If any of gen public noticed what was going on etc.

Last edited:
Lol I've NEVER had sex with a white man...ever LMFAO and I see no reason to start now..even if black men make bad reputation for themselves, I'll say this much...men are only good for one thing so at least im going to be getting good dick for all my troubles damnit..when having an option between two sides of the same damn coin, at the end of the day I'm going with better looking and more the endowed...cuz truthfully all the men are not really worth the time and energy in the first place when they been making vibrators so strong that I have given up search for a meaningful relationship lol...besides I AM a white woman and the bastards STILL don't pay me equally, Not once LOL ...and never once paid for *******! Not Once! #WalkHard 🤣 so they DAMN sure aint getting any of my little white ass...not once! Lol🤣🤣🤣 so if they don't even take care of their own, then I see any difference between any man walking and I might as well be with the one that at least has better dick View attachment 4425753
lovely insight And conclusion

Well sometimes I find that black men's bigger cocks DO hurt at times, but it's a price I'm willing to pay! :D I went black basically right away... my first lover that I knew since High School was black, but even before I ever slept with anyone, I was always more attracted to black guys (from HS on). I'm attracted to their size, strength, the skin contrast, everything! I just find virtually NOTHING attractive about the average white man... they're too scrawny, too pale, and don't get me started on pink dicks... ew! :eek:
Please 😭 give us a chance. Well love you so good. Please you're not letting whiteboys like me ever get a girl 😭, yes we're often small but that doesn't mean we can't work to satisfy you. Please still give us a chance

I have met white women in metro seattle who told me there is nothing a white man can do for them sexually. Some of them were married to white men before ,they had to deliver the all American grandkids, after they got divorced they said no more. Three co workers told me that
No 😭. No no no 😭, how common is this? Please this can't be true

I agree with you completely Sabrina. When my live in boyfriend (now cuckold husband) first shared me with my first ever black lover, I had no idea how much that amazing experience would affect my sexual desires ever since. That multi-orgasmic 3 hour seduction by a vastly superior black lover with his huge BBC changed me forever. Once he took my anal virginity and then shared me with his black friends, I became impossibly addicted to BBC.

My cuckold boyfriend became my cuckold husband as I have continued to be an exclusive Queen of Spades. Cucky understands why his Hotwife has no interest in his little white penis. As you said Sabrina, my transition to black cock exclusively just happened naturally 6 years ago and has continued ever since.
Please would you give a chance to a whiteboy like me? I wouldn't be the main guy, but I could still be cute and try and satisfy you. Please

Never again i know ppl say rumours about black guys not true but it is in my experience my black lovers were far bigger lasted longer than any white bf i ever had everyone has different experiences but for me black is definitely better and im never going bk
:qos::qos::qos:
Please give whiteboys a chance. Even if it's just to love us. Even if we can't satisfy please like us.

I am in the 20s demographic and I see it everyday on campus and in the travel business. White girls consider it racism to turn down a Black man and a badge of purity to be Black only. It is quite demoralizing to whitebois and many whitebois will never experience sex with a female.

But we're in the gym too, getting thin and fit and looking femme and sexy in our panties and minis and heels. Feminized whitebois are having our first experiences with Black men and we're not going back either. As white trans-girls, we are getting our pride back, serving Black men and fighting racism.
Please don't say this. I'm a skinny feminine whiteboy but I want a chance with a thicc whitegirl. I don't want to be dominated and never get a chance to love a girl

Based on your age (late 40's) your opinion is understandable. There is a clear difference in worldview between middle-aged/seniors and the millennial age group. Much of that worldview is informed by race relations, which have changed dramatically in the last 30 years. Third Wave feminism has unleashed women's hypergamy (the genetic level desire of women to pursue the top 20% of men). Unrestrained hypergamy, combined with the communications revolution and Critical Race Theory, which dominates our media, have given white girls unprecedented options; that their grandmas, who went on Freedom Rides in the 60's (umm, possibly to meet Black men), could never have imagined.

Women's hypergamy pursues both high-charisma and high-status males. Only a small number of whitebois have high-status, but most Black men have high-charisma and their qualities are magnified by the media. That leaves many whitebois out of the sexual market, which may explain the sudden rise in transgender-girls.

However, Black men under 35 comprise only about 4% of the population, so they'll have to be awfully busy to affect a large demographic change. That doesn't change the fact that white birthrate is below replacement level.
Please tell me this isn't true. Please tell there's a way I can compete with them. Please tell white girls aren't secretly obsessed with bbc

We were swingers for 30 years before I experienced my first black man. Now, just imagine thinking that the orgasms I was having for those 30 years was the best sex, and then being with my first black man, and having my first multiple squirting orgasm, and not only one, but having several. Then for the first time ever, having to tell a man, "Please stop I am exhausted." The smile of his face was priceless. Then the next day thinking about that night, and craving him again. Calling him and asking him to please come back a second night, then a third, and finally 4 nights in a row, of the most incredible sex I ever experienced. Why would I want yo go back to white men?
But a whiteboy can do that 😭, please give us a another chance please 😭, it's not fair to forget us just because were smaller

They've probably had lots of bad sex with white guys which creates a negative association.

Today, with white males more effeminate and timid than ever, this negative association is becoming more prevalent in women's minds and this is why there is an ever increasing proportion of white women who "don't go back" - because the presumption is that the sex will be pathetic.

I think, at least on a subliminal level, there is a desire to be conquered by a more virile race of men. So becoming "black only" is a symbolic way to demonstrate that conquest and subsequent ownership....but I doubt many women are thinking quite in those terms or would articulate their feelings in such a way. But I believe that's what it is.
Please don't think whiteboys are all lame. I try really hard to satisfy even though I'm very thin and small. Why can't girls look at us like we're masculine like black guys?

Several of the millennial female cousins in my family have been boldly Black Only since junior high. Now in their twenties, they have been bringing Black boyfriends to family functions for years and they revel in the discomfort it causes. Their problem is that they can't hold on to a Black man. Thanks to the new IR popular culture, there are plenty more hot white girls competing for the Black man's attention. The Black King has very little incentive to commit to a white girl -- and why would he restrict himself when so many snowbunnies would spread their own jackets on the puddle for him to walk across?

I also have 2 older aunts (in their 30s) who were bold Black Cock sluts when they were younger. They are now married to beta whitebois for the same reason -- they could not obtain commitment from a Black King. The beta husbands know all about their snowbunny's past, but as whitebois are willing to accept their role. Their wives were both Blacked in my room, when they visited me on campus.
Why did they go black only? Please don't tell me they think bbc is bigger and better please 😭, they can't just forget us cause we're more feminine

Back