White women who will never have sex with a white male (again).

Are you saying you think ShelbyAnn is a guy in disguise?
BTW, I know my profile says "male." I somehow fucked up and clicked "male" instead of "female." I'm pretty sure that I clicked "female," but maybe I filled out my profile to quickly? I don't know how to change it??? So if you think I'm a guy in disguise than FU!!! I don't give a fuck. BTW, If anybody knows how to correct my mistake I would be extremely appreciative.

Well, I've never been with a white man.
As I started to love black men, I remember that one night in the morning a Emmanuelle Movie was showing, in which a white woman leaves the ship to an island and makes love to a black man.
I had that scene in my head, I was a little over 17 at the time, and I had a black neighbor in my 40s, and he was very good at talking. It was great to be fucked by him, an authentic BBC.
About 8 years ago I worked in a market near the Mozambican embassy, there I met several African men, since then I belong to them and their community.
Sorry if something is not clear, I use the google translator.

My hotwife is black only besides me. Says no other white man will enter again besides me. Says no white man can compare to a black master. As said in other posts, they are better lovers, bigger cocks, more stamina, and want to own white queens.
What you forgot to mention is that that is true for ALL Black men. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: Gimme a break! 🤦‍♂️

said it many times... NEVER

Question for you, and the other ladies, who will not let their husbands or boyfriends fuck them again....

Do you have any sexual contact with him any more? Is he allowed to make out with you? Go down on you? Do you do anything to him? Does he self-pleasure?

Back