White women belong to us now

You all that don't like my post i don't care what u say or think I've had more good comments then bad and what I have post is what I no so if you don't like it that's up to u but don't try make me out to be some fool or all I no is weak white women what is this site for white women that are looking for black guys most of u on here are not fucking real in the first place guys saying there women or acting like they have a wife or girlfriend they would like have them to try a black guy I fuck pussy and have pussy so little white boys if u don't like my post to bad. Comments on my dick yeah i have post my manhood on here so fucking what there are lots of guys that have post there dick on here funny soon as i talk about u white guys on here i get bad comment get a life no this black dick is tops and if u don't like go to one of them white boy site batty boys sits End of black king forever
I certainly wouldn't want to disturb you when you are in your "Happy Place". Other than the fact you seem to be out of touch with reality your post is rather interesting. As far as to whether you are black, white or pale green that is largely irrelevant since I sincerely doubt our social circles will ever cross.

Back