White women belong to us now

Every where you look around now a days you see lots of white women with black guys some may ask why... That's easy they love the way we fuck them .control them use them...and there always willing to submit to all are need the Mairred ones even more...the age of the white guys having all the pussy has come to pass welcome to the new world order they even give us there wife's ... wanting use to have them now that is real power I've been watching very close always having eye contact with white females and I see it in there eyes a lot of them want to give up that pussy to me. But sometime it's better to wait then fuck every think that moves to u...so my black bothers take want u want and leave what u don't want we have the power I feel like god sometime but most of the time I'm a black king always ready for the next white female or wife to fuck there here to plz us....when u have the Tools do the job it's aways easy like my pic lets u

Jesus dude, what the hell are you talking about. I would love to see my wife with a black man but a respectful black man who doesn't think he owns anyone, just the opposite of you.

Speaking of football, Cazorlas goal was sublime just now. Just passed it to the back of the neck ;)
Yea, Im an Arsenal fan.

All the top premier clubs are cheque book teams; if there's a problem they simply throw money at it. Now if you want to see real football played with passion and grassroot spirit try looking at the first and second division clubs. For example the vast amount of people who support man utd dont even come from the city and it's not just man united all the top clubs are like that.

All the top premier clubs are cheque book teams; if there's a problem they simply throw money at it. Now if you want to see real football played with passion and grassroot spirit try looking at the first and second division clubs. For example the vast amount of people who support man utd dont even come from the city and it's not just man united all the top clubs are like that.

That's why I haven't yet settled on a team to support. Obviously, as an American, I'm not from any of the locales that are home to the any of the teams in the FA, it would be easy to become a supporter of Man United, Chelsea et al because of their success and visibility, but I detest the band wagon jumpers in this country, so it would be hypocritical of me to do the same. As a rule, I tend to take an interest in the teams that get promoted from the Championship as their fight to gain footing in the Premier League and avoid relegation is usually compelling. That's why I was hoping Bradford would win the League Cup, but obviously Swansea had other plans.

That's why I haven't yet settled on a team to support. Obviously, as an American, I'm not from any of the locales that are home to the any of the teams in the FA, it would be easy to become a supporter of Man United, Chelsea et al because of their success and visibility, but I detest the band wagon jumpers in this country, so it would be hypocritical of me to do the same. As a rule, I tend to take an interest in the teams that get promoted from the Championship as their fight to gain footing in the Premier League and avoid relegation is usually compelling. That's why I was hoping Bradford would win the League Cup, but obviously Swansea had other plans.

The last couple of matches in the premiership for both championship or avoiding relegation can be like ' ******* and sand', very tense.

And as for this ' white women belong to us...bollocks dont get me started.

The last couple of matches in the premiership for both championship or avoiding relegation can be like ' ******* and sand', very tense.

And as for this ' white women belong to us...bollocks dont get me started.

Yes, I remember the final day of the 2010-11 season, when Blackpool had to win to avoid relegation but failed, and Wolves won to stay up and there was a pitch invasion following the match (although they are in danger of being relegated to League One as of now), or last season when Man City scored twice in stoppage time to edge QPR and won its first Premier League Championship. Exciting stuff.

Every where you look around now a days you see lots of white women with black guys some may ask why... That's easy they love the way we fuck them .control them use them...and there always willing to submit to all are need the Mairred ones even more...the age of the white guys having all the pussy has come to pass welcome to the new world order they even give us there wife's ... wanting use to have them now that is real power I've been watching very close always having eye contact with white females and I see it in there eyes a lot of them want to give up that pussy to me. But sometime it's better to wait then fuck every think that moves to u...so my black bothers take want u want and leave what u don't want we have the power I feel like god sometime but most of the time I'm a black king always ready for the next white female or wife to fuck there here to plz us....when u have the Tools do the job it's aways easy like my pic lets u
Sex serves 2 purposes, procreation and recreation, I am past the point in my life where procreation is a goal. However I thoroughly enjoy recreational sex. Good sex requires both parties desiring to give pleasure to each other. I want a sexual partner in bed, not a sexual servant. A lot of your "new world order" is patent bullshit. There are women and men of nearly any conceivable sexual coupling. There are women that enjoy a BBC on a regular basis and nothing else fulfills their needs. There are women that want a big cock regardless of it's color and an awful lot of women that are in a long term monogamous relationship with where cock size is irrelevant. IR sex has gotten more accepted in the main stream in most parts of the country but we hardly have any new world order here. There have been a few women women over the years that have tried the BBC experience and decided it wasn't for them. If you really enjoy sex and enjoy pleasuring your bed partner you shouldn't have any problems dealing with an empty bed unless you so desire. But if you assume that every member of the opposite want your cock in them you are being delusional.

Back