White women belong to us now

And also to some of you black guys on here this for me was a test on how some of u think still... no your history and before u chat no what your saying the post I put on here was to see what would come out of it... back the slave master sell out's it was u that old sold us to the slave maters in the first place dum Ass no history my post was just a post but was fast to back them them keep up the good work Lol I don't need to be on here to get pussy and saying that how many off u have got pussy off here this site is more of a way to let out what u are thinking and getting comments back some good and some bad so Plz relax up your selfs
*******...before you post, know your grammer, spelling and punctuation. No self respecting white woman (or any woman for that matter) is going to be going anywhere or doing anything with you. Jesus! Martin Luther King is probably rolling over in his grave right now! If you stop, we'll all stop laughing at you...promise.

Hey mate, your post is as believeable as Man United and Man City in the drop zone and QPR and Reading playing in the UEFA Champions League next year.

But of course, since you seem to think that white women belong to "us", why don't you grab one on the tube and take her home with you. Of course, since you've "seen it in their eyes", she will be more than happy to go for a shag with a complete stranger. And if you were to get into any kind of legal trouble, just remember to tell the Crown Prosecutor that "the age of the white guys having all the pussy has come to pass welcome to the new world order." That should be a sufficient legal defense.
you know your football as well Image1.jpg

Grammer Fail..what the fuck, what is this English class. Even suggesting grammar fail in this discussion is suggestive of hitting below the belt. Grammar has nothing to do with taking a little white bitch, and putting her to the proverbial Big Black Sword.

I have attained a couple of Degrees and a Masters in UK Universities, im a succesful professional, and i share the same views as you man. I say this because some of these people are suggesting that your views are somewhat reflective of your education, or lack thereof, but believe me, education has nothing to do with being a rampant Black Bull; or an alpha male, who has a string of pussies in line, nothing; on the contrary education works against it, because you are more inclined think rationally.

I totally agree with you that, on the trains for example, some of these white women (and keep up the eye contact) say with their eyes: 'you know, ide really like to give you my number, and meet you later and submit my pussy to you but, what would my uncle think, my nan, my nieces and nephews. (even when they are not racist. They need the Big Black cock ripping them apart, or at least are thinking ' i wonder what it would feel like, i would love to try/' But society, reality and rationality ( enhanced by education and culture) says; 'are you crazy, go the fuck home.'

Don't make them detract you man, those same alpha viewpoints that you espouse, is illustrative of confidence, which is backed up by a BBC. The raw pre-historic desire to fuck the strongest bull was what led the wife of the plantation owner to select, and secretly submit 'delicate' white pussies to the strongest field slaves. Of course the white slave owner was fucking the house slaves women at the same time.

Fast foward 2013. Ordinary white women are feeling the same primal urges to fuck the biggest Black Bull. And it has fallen on Bulls like me and you to satisfy these women They dont want any watered down Bull, restrained by political correctness, or societal norms. They want us to take them and ******* our big cocks as far as it can go inside their white pussies, Its nature, nothing has changed.

I don't know if its the Jamaican in me man, but we share the same views. Don't let no chick, or men in suits lead you to water down the thing, then you will become less attractive, in the eyes of the white women who 'really' need men like us.

(yeah, i know that there are spelling and grammatical mistakes) teacher

Later

Back