white woman told to crawl

Are you a bull or dom, or black woman, or black couple or were in a black group when you told a white woman to get down and crawl across the floor to get the black cock or black pussy that she desires? Did you enjoy when she got down, that momentary look on her white face, when you can see her mind finally realizes her total submission is complete. After she did her crawl, and she's in front of you on her hands and knees, waiting to be told what to do; did you tell her she can start with your black toes and lick her way up from there? Anybody have any thoughts, experiences or stories they want to share?
If you want to be a bbc queen get on your knees

And what if you were not allowed to walk out?
If that is the case it then becomes criminal. Look I get it, we all love a little role play, and I know for some this is a lifestyle 24/7. But let's be clear, the moment someone says they don't want to play, it is no longer fun. No means no. So if she says hell no and wants to leave , it should be respected.

I'm laughing even harder now.

I don't need to crawl to get my boytoy's attention. I nice dress, kinda tight, the right look as I walk by and he's all over me.
I really don't think the factor is getting your "boytoy's" attention is the jest of the conversation. It is to show loyalty, obedience, reparations to the Master Black Race. we are white "animals" and should be treated as such. Not a tight dress.. anyone can do that

I really don't think the factor is getting your "boytoy's" attention is the jest of the conversation. It is to show loyalty, obedience, reparations to the Master Black Race. we are white "animals" and should be treated as such. Not a tight dress.. anyone can do that
Yeah, maybe what's in bold works for you, but not me............ever. My loyalty is to my family. That loyalty is never broken no matter who fathered my children. I will never agree to any kind of reparations based on race. We could not vote until 1918. Yet, no reparations for me or the other women here. Hummm.... Oh, yeah. We don't want any reparations. So, no reparations based on gender either.

So, what are we left with?????????????????? Just some enjoyable fun with guys that are not our husbands.

Yeah, maybe what's in bold works for you, but not me............ever. My loyalty is to my family. That loyalty is never broken no matter who fathered my children. I will never agree to any kind of reparations based on race. We could not vote until 1918. Yet, no reparations for me or the other women here. Hummm.... Oh, yeah. We don't want any reparations. So, no reparations based on gender either.

So, what are we left with?????????????????? Just some enjoyable fun with guys that are not our husbands.

I'm not familar with the specifics, but were you all for or agnostic on the position of Japanese-American reparations for their internment during WW2?

I'm not a U.S citizen so not completely au fait with the subject, but I'm sure they got something.

As an ignorant foreigner, could you explain what the whole Jim Crow thing was about?

My default position is rightfully who gives a fuck what you deem correct in this situation, but as a foreigner I should probably keep my mouth shut.

I'm not familar with the specifics, but were you all for or agnostic on the position of Japanese-American reparations for their internment during WW2?
Honestly, I have not really thought about or researched this situation. It was wartime. Things get weird then. My dad was also a Marine so that influence is with me also.
I'm not a U.S citizen so not completely au fait with the subject, but I'm sure they got something.

As an ignorant foreigner, could you explain what the whole Jim Crow thing was about?
Sure. Southern Democrats passed local and state laws that discouraged/outlawed blacks from "moving up" in society. An example, the Democrats could not prevent black from voting, but they could make it really hard for them to cast a ballot. This was mainly in Southern states after the civil war. All of these laws went away in the 1960's with the Civil Rights act. (please excuse the generalities. I'm recalling this from my HS and college history classes.)
My default position is rightfully who gives a fuck what you deem correct in this situation, but as a foreigner I should probably keep my mouth shut.
No, speak up. If you say something I don't agree with, I will tell you I disagree. I won't tell you to keep your mouth shut......EVER.
I can always "walk away" from the situation.

Our bull collared & leashed both my wife and myself. We had to crawl from the car to the front door of he’s friends house. Inside three of friends were waiting for us to service them all night. I’ve never had so much BBC, I took a couple days off from work to recover. I’ve never had both of my holes filled at once and neither had my wife her three. It was magical, we both swallowed so much black seed and came so much we thought we would pass out❣️

Back