white woman told to crawl

I love to crawl on a leash. And daddy loves to lead me and reward me.

View attachment 3861437
Very exciting to see you willingly get down on your hands and knees and crawl like a Dog over to the black man to get the black man's approval and attention so that he would allow you to suck his big black cock. Then seeing the black man walk you around the room while you were collared and leashed and down on all 4s like good Dog.

Your husband is a lucky man to be married to such a beautiful and exciting Lady and a slut for black cocks.

I still like it. It's not a routine but crawling on his leash shows my owner that he has total control over me. The second step is kissing his feet and then working my tongue up his legs kneeling before him. At the end he either let's me suck his beautiful cock or he opens his legs so that I can dig deep into his ass.

He loves it, I love it.

View attachment 3866930
Very exciting to see you, a beautiful married white Lady, willingly get down on your hands and knees and crawl like a Dog over to the black man to get the black man's approval and attention so that he would allow you to suck his big black cock or lick and tongue fuck his black asshole. Then seeing the black man walk you around the room while you were collared and leashed and down on all 4s like good Dog.

Your husband is a lucky man to be married to such a beautiful and exciting Lady and a slut for black cocks.

Very exciting to see you, a beautiful married white Lady, willingly get down on your hands and knees and crawl like a Dog over to the black man to get the black man's approval and attention so that he would allow you to suck his big black cock or lick and tongue fuck his black asshole. Then seeing the black man walk you around the room while you were collared and leashed and down on all 4s like good Dog.

Hi

Getting collared and leashed by my Master and then having to crawl for his BBC is really divine.

View attachment 4067879
Very exciting to see you willingly get down collared and leashed and crawl like a Dog over to the black man to get the black man's approval and attention so that he would allow you to suck his big black cock.

Very exciting to see you willingly get down on your hands and knees and crawl like a Dog over to the black man to get the black man's approval and attention so that he would allow you to suck his big black cock. Then seeing the black man walk you around the room while you were collared and leashed and down on all 4s like good Dog.

I've done that in bars, clubs, parties and hotel hallways

Back