white woman told to crawl

...yeah, but if a big bad black Daddy fucks you stupid you'll crawl, lick feet, lick asshole... and do whatever he tells you to do, with whoever he tells you to!
Oh please.🙄🙄 An arrogant guy like that would not even get close to having me take my underwear off to "fuck me stupid." If a guy wants my underwear off, he has a suit on and has a confident and articulate demeanor.

Very exciting to see you willingly get down collared and leashed and crawl like a Dog over to the black man to get the black man's approval and attention so that he would allow you to suck his big black cock.

Your husband is a lucky man to be married to such a beautiful and exciting Lady and a slut for black cocks.
As you and all whites should be.... animals for the MASTER RACE. male and females.. leashed and collared

It’s just fun “role play” nothing more nothing less. Amazing how people here take things so seriously.View attachment 4848958
My wife and I have used role play for her degrading sexual fun for many years. But my wife's first Master was seriously abusing my wife when he made her wear his dog collar, leash and made her crawl like a dog. also made her heel and sit. I would have complained bu my wife loved the ways he abused and degraded her and she controlled me and told me that I better not complain. For some reason I actually enjoyed watching him degrade and humiliate my wife, especially when he made her be his dog, even though he was indirectly degrading me by degrading my wife.

i had several black bulls where i wasn‘ allowed to walk. crawling on all four was the only way to move. always collared and leashed, sometimes with cat ears ;)...loved it
I always felt a little ashamed letting those black guys degrade my wife while I stood there and did nothing. Most of the time, in our younger years, the black guys were older than us and they knew what my wife liked. They had my wife crawling around naked on the floor and the black guys were feeling her young white body up and fingering her.

I always felt a little ashamed letting those black guys degrade my wife while I stood there and did nothing. Most of the time, in our younger years, the black guys were older than us and they knew what my wife liked. They had my wife crawling around naked on the floor and the black guys were feeling her young white body up and fingering her.
Set boundaries of appropriate and inappropriate conduct....

Back