white woman told to crawl

Although I am a single guy I want to add that the highest joy I got from serving my master was the first time he lashed me and made me crawl in his house.
Since then I drop on me 4 and put on a leash on myself when I go to his place and only stand up when he orders me

Being made to move on all fours is a way to remind a woman of her place. On all fours, naked, she looks more like an ******* than a human. Her breasts hang free and sway with each movement like the udders of a cow. Her ass moves invitingly, and her pussy equally invites inspection and/or penetration. The woman's customary attituded of being respected has disappeared, leaving her vulnerable to all sorts of verbal comments and physical treatments.

Being made to move on all fours is a way to remind a woman of her place. On all fours, naked, she looks more like an ******* than a human. Her breasts hang free and sway with each movement like the udders of a cow. Her ass moves invitingly, and her pussy equally invites inspection and/or penetration. The woman's customary attituded of being respected has disappeared, leaving her vulnerable to all sorts of verbal comments and physical treatments.
having a sub crawl for long periods of time is almost a psychological weapon

having a sub crawl for long periods of time is almost a psychological weapon
I would remove "almost". It is a psychological technique, if not a weapon. It is demeaning and humiliating, which reduces the sub's self-esteem. The treatment is even more effective if the sub is collared and sometimes led on a leash. I also like to put bowls down for food and water to reinforce the status.

I would remove "almost". It is a psychological technique, if not a weapon. It is demeaning and humiliating, which reduces the sub's self-esteem. The treatment is even more effective if the sub is collared and sometimes led on a leash. I also like to put bowls down for food and water to reinforce the status.

and the use of leash and whip to order us where to go, what to do, ...

I would say any white..not just a woman..

I would say any white..not just a woman..
our evolutionary role was to be slaves and animals for black people but we avoided doing it all this time.
now that we are doing these things we are getting to our home and natural place, that is why we are eager to do so

Back