White Wives: Taken by BBC on your wedding night

Complete the following statement, "I...

• Total voters
Didnt realize this fantasy when married but I did plan it all out since:
If there ever was a special bull my partner really fell in love and we all had good chemistry and either
1. Planned as a permanent her only bull/lover;pledged only to him and no others
2. She got pregant with someone she felt similar to #1

Then we would plan a little fake wedding ceremony to invite him into the marriage permanantly in style.
We rent a venue and have a minister officiate but not file or be a legal wedding.
Just the three of us.
Im in a tux and walk her down and give her away.
She in a wedding dress
Him also in a tux
They exchange written vows of love and devotion (unknowing to the minister he will be her "other" husband)
Then we leave and go to a nice place and party and take pics.
Finally I have two adjacent rooms rented in a very swanky hotel.
One is for me; The other for them.
Its ready with flowers; champagne,food, alcohol, music, camera/video; lube and luggage unpacked for them. One king bed for them.
He carries her over the threshold.
I leave them alone for a bit then come back and undress him but leave her dress and veil or whatever on; Just removing her panties and holding up
her skirt while her "lover husband leads her near the bed".
As acceptance of him into our marriage as her primary lover I kneel and tell him welcome and begin sucking his cock infront of her telling him things to feed his ego and feel good about himself so my wife/partner hears and sees me submit.
I think lick and get her ready for him before asking him to consumate with my wife as her chosen sole sexual provider over us both and annoncing I will watch them the first time as a witness to him taking his place in our marriage and life.I would then spread her open for him and tell her I love her and then guide him into her while stepping back and watching them consumate their legally faux but symbolic union with them probably saying affection things that may make me jealous or sad but reiterate they are the sexual couple and Im now a beta/sub mostly.
It ends when she tells him to cum inside her pussy or he just does it unspokenly; Finally him getting off her and pulling out and telling me to inspect her pussy as proof of him taking her pussy as his.
I then lick his sperm out of her pussy so I can taste him inside her and letting her know I accept him inside her and then lick him off as thanks and congratulations.
I then clean and serve them and leave them alone to sleep together and bond while I sleep in the other room with doors open so I can hear them.

In the morning bringing them breakfast and coffee and wake them up by sucking and licking them if they aren't already awake and then encouraging and helping them have sex that morning by holding her hand and telling them how good they look together and whatever else at my expense like thanking him and having her tell me how much better he fucks her.
We may take a trip for a few days someplace nice, staying together in a little place sleeping together in the same bed to get used to me being there and me getting used to them having sex beside me and helping support my wife up against me while he fucks her pussy or getting underneath them to lick them both; making sure to ask if she wants to leave him inside her and drip or me lick him out;
When leaving in we save it and let it drip and dry for a later time but enourage her to wear a dress without panties or a bra so her wet pussy shows through for a bit but also wearing it to subconsciously encourage him its ok now to lift her dress up and take her anytime he wants infront of me from now on as she sexually belongs to him and no need to worry about it pissing me off or being inconvenient or bad timing for me. Its for her also to get me used to her wearing skimpy clothes without panties and a bra like she used to in the beginning of our own marriage for the same reasons for him now as she did for me then: to entice him visually with her body showing underneath and to signal to him she wants him to fuck her pussy and make it easy to get inside her with her being ready to lift up her sundress quickly. Him not wearing underwear for her but me keeping both his cock and her pussy clean after each sex session by wiping them down with a soapy wash rag and a lick.
Its especially important during the honeymoon to be as kinky as possible, thus encouraging her to wear her wedding dress several times while getting fucked infront of me and making a point that I hear her tell me how she belongs to her husband now and rules of the game; He should also tell us both his rules and reiterate his dominance over us both but especially me by making me witness her sucking him, him having her admit her devotion to him. I would love to see sucking his huge cock while backing him up and letting me know she only wants his cock and how much more she is satisfied now

love it. Very similar to mine, but more realistic

Here is my wedding fantasy;

Just before the ceremony, the Bride is in a room getting ready. Almost all churches have one of these rooms. The bride' maid is with her & then a knock on the door. In comes her BBC Bf & the maid holds up her dress while she is bent over a chair. She gets fucked & while walking down the isle, cum is running down her legs.

Later at the reception, bride & M-O-Honor retreat up to their room to "freshen up" their make up. the BBC shows up & fucks her again. Bride then heads back downstairs with cum running down her leg, again, to dance with her new FIL.

When hubby goes to remove the garter, he smells her fresh fucked pussy & is reduced to cuck status for the rest of his life.

My husband and I did have a bull join us on our wedding night. He was a close friend to both of us and still is today. He was actually a boyfriend before my husband and I got together. He met us at our suite after the reception and it was more of a threesome rather than a cuckolding thing but we all fucked for several hours before calling it a night.

Back