• No

Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Don't Ever Want To

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Thinking About It

Votes: 2 6.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Great description. We need to meet up and enjoy this together.
So glad you approve!!
I am, however, monogamous now.
But I do love recounting and fantasizing here of times past....when I was quite submissive and docile. My current relationship started that way....but mutual love and respect got in the way so that the "dom/sub" interaction started becoming a bit ****** and lost its erotic nature.

I think being taken anally is the most intimate surrender a woman makes...... the anus is a very private area...being taken there is ...well...being truly taken.
Apologies...but I said it best a while back in a different thread so I'm pasting it below:

love the tension...and suspense as my sphincter adjusts to his girth.....never knowing when the next push will come....he pushes holding me firmly in place by stomach and breasts....we wait in silence...my panting...he pushes...feeling the burn, I gasp...finally my anus gives ...he slithers in....claiming my brown jackpot.

Love as we develop a rhythm...he snorts...I grunt....a black bull fucking a white pig....he spurts deep inside my rectum..as he holds me by my breasts....inhaling my hair at the nape of my neck.

So what's not to love?
Poet! Goddess!

I think being taken anally is the most intimate surrender a woman makes...... the anus is a very private area...being taken there is ...well...being truly taken.
Apologies...but I said it best a while back in a different thread so I'm pasting it below:

love the tension...and suspense as my sphincter adjusts to his girth.....never knowing when the next push will come....he pushes holding me firmly in place by stomach and breasts....we wait in silence...my panting...he pushes...feeling the burn, I gasp...finally my anus gives ...he slithers in....claiming my brown jackpot.

Love as we develop a rhythm...he snorts...I grunt....a black bull fucking a white pig....he spurts deep inside my rectum..as he holds me by my breasts....inhaling my hair at the nape of my neck.

So what's not to love?
ohhh

So glad you approve!!
I am, however, monogamous now.
But I do love recounting and fantasizing here of times past....when I was quite submissive and docile. My current relationship started that way....but mutual love and respect got in the way so that the "dom/sub" interaction started becoming a bit ****** and lost its erotic nature.
oh, I see..

Wife says it hurts always and to stop black guy tries it and she screams and grunts but ok. I use her big black strap on her and she lets me fuck her ass with it. She was in pain for 2 days after and sore and she was fine with it. So maybe it's got to be worth the pain and go extra step.

I'm a very lucky gal in so many ways! Years ago like EVERY woman I was afraid of anal sex but in my opinion so much of it has to do with your attitude and the man! I like to be "taken" and anal sex for me is the ultimate expression of giving myself to another....gals with strap-ons count too!!;) I can actually cum just for having my ass fucked and no other stimulation needed and the orgasms are usually even more intense than my pussy. Not only do I love anal sex but I've often asked to have my ass fucked! Guys love a gal that swallows but they REALLY LOVE a gal that lets them have her ass!! What Andrea says above describes it so well! I've been literally taken where the guy wasn't patient and not enough lube was used and that wasn't any kind of fun but a patient lover, using their tongue and their fingers and getting both of us lubed up and then taking their time as they slide their cock into me will have a fuck they never forget!!:)

A little example....not the great quality but I think you'll like! God I miss that waterbed!!:bounce:

Attachments

• Stretch My Asshole.mp4
    34.8 MB · Views: 276
Back