• No

Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Don't Ever Want To

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Thinking About It

Votes: 2 6.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Getting it my wife's ass is the tricky part but once it's in she loves it hard and as fast as you can give it to her!!!! DO NOT slow down! She always loves her ass played with and running your thumb up it as far as you can get it while fucking her doggie. Also loves for me lick lick her ass while I'm fucking her with a big fat long cucumber that I can't even get my hand around! Talking ******* about it being a BBC and how I'm going to clean her pussy when he's done using it. She's still a BBC virgin but she's taking baby steps and I'm sure it will happen eventually.

Who hasn't tried anal sex...? And what's wrong with you if you haven't? Sure, you might not like it, but this life is waaaay too short, why not see. It's like ******* and food, they say they don't like something they have never tried, but if you finally get them to try it they're like "Oh *******, that's not bad!".

I shouldn't talk, I was once the girl who thought anal sex was crazy, but I grew up in a hyper religious family! But one marriage and two black bf's later I was coo coo for anal. lol

Just try it, if you don't like it at least you know.

Thanks for sharing the thumbs-down female perspective.

Have you tried it in your ass, and what's that been like for you?

Is your anus at least sensitive to rubbing, licking, fingering, etc. - or even a little toy - and how does that feel to you?

Since I'm into it, I've tried anal with a strapon with several of my recent girlfriends, and have found that with the right lubrication, positioning, and motion, they can learn to like it if not love it :inlove: One of the things that seems to help a lot - and that I've used in my adventures, solo and with partners - is playing and stretching with a nicely tapered anal plug first...get a girl to cum hard once with something comfortable sized (including fingers) in her ass while you lick or diddle her, and her butt will probably be yours forever on..... ;<')

:blackheart: Lanie

Thanks for sharing the thumbs-down female perspective.

Have you tried it in your ass, and what's that been like for you?

Is your anus at least sensitive to rubbing, licking, fingering, etc. - or even a little toy - and how does that feel to you?

Since I'm into it, I've tried anal with a strapon with several of my recent girlfriends, and have found that with the right lubrication, positioning, and motion, they can learn to like it if not love it :inlove: One of the things that seems to help a lot - and that I've used in my adventures, solo and with partners - is playing and stretching with a nicely tapered anal plug first...get a girl to cum hard once with something comfortable sized (including fingers) in her ass while you lick or diddle her, and her butt will probably be yours forever on..... ;<')

:blackheart: Lanie

Thanks Lanie.
You're a true anal advocate.

And thanks for introducing your other girlfriends to the joys of taking it up the ass.

I wouldn't let my white husband anywhere near my ass but I always allowed my black lovers to take me there if they wanted it. I remember the first black guy to fuck my ass, he didn't ask instead he just lubed me up and slowly worked
his big cock in to his balls. I had several earth shattering orgasms before he filled me with his cum. Orgasms from anal
sex are different to me than any other way I orgasm. They seem to come from deeper inside and are always huge for me.

Phyliss

CBD15.JPG Inass.jpg

I know the original post is quite old, but this is one of the most erotic videos that I have seen here. He takes what he wants despite her initial protests.

Back