Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Don't Ever Want To

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Thinking About It

Votes: 2 6.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
F5BBA0ED-1CD7-4AD9-AA77-C977FC7B379C.jpeg
A question for just about everyone in here, don't care if you're a hot wife, cuckold hubby or black bull: Is it true that a lot of white women/wives, always want to indulge in anal sex with their bulls, even though they haven't attempted it before?

I keep running into a lot of white women who talk about wanting to try it, and I just have to know if they seriously desire to be 'Blacked' in this too.
View attachment 21088

I used to try to get my wife to do it. She never would. Fantasy of mine is that my wife would meet a Black dominant lover and end up letting him do all the things she would never let me do. (And craving it).

I can cum just from anal fucking, and I think that makes a big difference in its attractiveness. I was actually taught to enjoy it, and cum, by my first black BF, who though averaged size, was bi and really knew how to work both pussy and ass, plus he had an awesome piercing ring in his cock head that I could really feel pressing and sliding in inside me, especially in doggie position. In my experience, not all of my girlfriends are as sensitive back there as I am to begin with, some of us just are just wired differently - I'm wired to be an ass slut ;)

I find that bigger is actually better for me in the butt, because when my ass is really filled then it rocks my pussy more, and I can even feel it in my G-spot - so it's easier to cum, and I even have more intense orgasms. I prefer both equally, for different reasons, and want an equal amount of both.

How many of you bulls do and don't like anal, and why or why not? I know like with us girls, and like Torpedo here says, it doesn't ring everybody's bell.

:blackheart: Lanie
Anal whore
I luv anal... it should be the main fuckhole on every white girl

Not really my favorite thing but when I was young I learned it was a perfectly natural way to practice birth control. The key was relax, go slow and lube, lube, and more lube! Seems quite a few blacks were always interested in trying it and I didn't want to disappoint.

So far only hubs has been in my ass but he’s excited to see a bbc fuck my ass just a little nervous gotta find the right person ?

Back