• No

Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Don't Ever Want To

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Thinking About It

Votes: 2 6.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Jen definitely does anal!:)We have anal almost every time we have sex. But...I'm like 5 inches. What floored me was when she told me she had done anal with her old boss who is like 10 inches or something!:confused:I look at Jen VERY differently now!;)
All American Hubby

You gotten to watch her take it anal yet?

A question for just about everyone in here, don't care if you're a hot wife, cuckold hubby or black bull: Is it true that a lot of white women/wives, always want to indulge in anal sex with their bulls, even though they haven't attempted it before?

I keep running into a lot of white women who talk about wanting to try it, and I just have to know if they seriously desire to be 'Blacked' in this too.
View attachment 21088
I would guess YESSSSS!!

My girlfriend let's me fuck her ass. I love it because her body language and moans are totally different from when we have vaginal sex. She's so submissive when it's in her ass. My dick size is average. I seriously want to watch her take a thick black cock in her ass. Whole reason I joined this site. Working toward telling her.

A question for just about everyone in here, don't care if you're a hot wife, cuckold hubby or black bull: Is it true that a lot of white women/wives, always want to indulge in anal sex with their bulls, even though they haven't attempted it before?

I keep running into a lot of white women who talk about wanting to try it, and I just have to know if they seriously desire to be 'Blacked' in this too.
View attachment 21088
To jump in bed with somebody & not do anal. Would leave me truly disappointed.. Anal is the most exciting part of the sex encounter by far.:qos:

My expereince is that most white wives / gfs have not experienced or have refused the attempt of their white partner - but not in all circumstances of course.

Once again the sight and thrill of the illicit brings out the subservient desire to pleasure and a pleasing plump white pudding appears with no real protest as the puckered hole is breached - "a cry for England, Harry and St George" and one skewered White Ho will never be satisfied by anything less than a thick, hard, well endowed, strong and well stocked sperm shooting black penis - she will of course continue to enjoy the weak thrusts of her white lover, thrusts that would perhaps satisfy most women / girls but of course in the anal skewered White Ho's mind she continually thinks of that Black Rod or Rods that have pumped her cunt and arsehole and mouth to paradise.

Its all in the mind you see - and of course the arsehole! (and I mean both her puckered hole and the fool of a husband who let me fuck her in the first place!!)
what a HOT answer..............

I think being taken anally is the most intimate surrender a woman makes...... the anus is a very private area...being taken there is ...well...being truly taken.
Apologies...but I said it best a while back in a different thread so I'm pasting it below:

love the tension...and suspense as my sphincter adjusts to his girth.....never knowing when the next push will come....he pushes holding me firmly in place by stomach and breasts....we wait in silence...my panting...he pushes...feeling the burn, I gasp...finally my anus gives ...he slithers in....claiming my brown jackpot.

Love as we develop a rhythm...he snorts...I grunt....a black bull fucking a white pig....he spurts deep inside my rectum..as he holds me by my breasts....inhaling my hair at the nape of my neck.

So what's not to love?

I think being taken anally is the most intimate surrender a woman makes...... the anus is a very private area...being taken there is ...well...being truly taken.
Apologies...but I said it best a while back in a different thread so I'm pasting it below:

love the tension...and suspense as my sphincter adjusts to his girth.....never knowing when the next push will come....he pushes holding me firmly in place by stomach and breasts....we wait in silence...my panting...he pushes...feeling the burn, I gasp...finally my anus gives ...he slithers in....claiming my brown jackpot.

Love as we develop a rhythm...he snorts...I grunt....a black bull fucking a white pig....he spurts deep inside my rectum..as he holds me by my breasts....inhaling my hair at the nape of my neck.

So what's not to love?

Great description. We need to meet up and enjoy this together.

Back