White Men Whats your favorite Thing about Black Men fucking White women?

I have to admire how black guys don't beat around the bush with white females. They get straight to the point to tell them they want to fuck them. When I was in my prime I always got nervous when asking a lady for a date. To get laid it was a chore to work up the courage to start with touching, kissing , feeling her up and getting my hand in her panties. I always considered myself inferior to the female but it's shocking how they melt in the arms a black males when the bull treats whitegirls to be his subordinate.

I have to admire how black guys don't beat around the bush with white females. They get straight to the point to tell them they want to fuck them. When I was in my prime I always got nervous when asking a lady for a date. To get laid it was a chore to work up the courage to start with touching, kissing , feeling her up and getting my hand in her panties. I always considered myself inferior to the female but it's shocking how they melt in the arms a black males when the bull treats whitegirls to be his subordinate.

This is actually really true. I have to talk to for a while and it takes a lot of time and effort before they will sleep with me. Whereas with a lot of black guys they just sort of take what's theirs. Like my girlfriend used to fingered a lot by black guys at parties and sometimes more. Even before we decided she should be allowed to date other guys, when we would see these black guys she was friends with they would feel up her up in front of me. She'd give them a hug and they'd grab her ass and leave their hands in her back jean pockets.

Speaking as the husband of time2try I would say its the taboo thing and the idea she is going to get fucked by a BBC is a turn on due to his size also. I know she loves a large cock. I am average so it should be very pleasurable for her. I like the color difference too. Many things

I agree. If cuckold wimp is into being humiliated and dominated then that's his this thing and that's cool. But the original question was what turns us on about black men fucking white women. We're all different and will have different answers. For me, I'm a confident 250 pound bodybuilding male and would bow to no man. For us, it's all about her being used and degraded to just a sex object for a black cock. I want to watch and participate and when he's done using her, we just want him to leave. End of story.

Perfect reply...its just a sex thing. The cuckold surrender thing is absolutely retarded. It is all about her enjoyment.

Perfect reply...its just a sex thing. The cuckold surrender thing is absolutely retarded. It is all about her enjoyment.

That's what it's all about - the wife's enjoyments and I agree about the cuckold thing being retarded. My wife enjoys doing our black friend - sometimes a few of his friends too - and I enjoy watching. Sometimes we have a few drinks after, maybe have dinner together and shoot the breeze just like the friends we are. Watching my wife, her expressions, hearing her gasps and moans - that's what does it for me.

That's what it's all about - the wife's enjoyments and I agree about the cuckold thing being retarded. My wife enjoys doing our black friend - sometimes a few of his friends too - and I enjoy watching. Sometimes we have a few drinks after, maybe have dinner together and shoot the breeze just like the friends we are. Watching my wife, her expressions, hearing her gasps and moans - that's what does it for me.
To each their own. IF that is what someone is into why do you call it retarded ?

I think the best part is the kissing I love to see white women kiss black guys. Its something that got started in JR high school. There was this girl kind of trampy looking that hung out with all the black guys one day she took a bite out of ones ice cream sandwich and it turned me on thinking of all the things she would do with them.
I also love the color contrast and well watching a bbc spread those lips is pretty cool as well

I agree. you are already partially surrendering by allowing him to fuck your wife. No need for you to be locked in a cage, wearing panties, etc. If you're really that gay, just become a crossdresser, no need to get the wife involved.

For me, generally, the visual contrast of black skin against white skin is hot.

But I'm not really into "black men fucking white women". I'm into well hung black men fucking married white women. I love it when women are being "bad", and opening up to their real desires for bigger cock, more cock and harder fucking than they get at home.

For me, generally, the visual contrast of black skin against white skin is hot.

But I'm not really into "black men fucking white women". I'm into well hung black men fucking married white women. I love it when women are being "bad", and opening up to their real desires for bigger cock, more cock and harder fucking than they get at home.
You're right. Bigger and harder. My wife says that her well-endowed black lover fucks her while I make love to her :)

C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_tumblr_nsgg3csfGh1uvc8bio1_1280.jpg

Back