White men, have you been bred by a black man?

Have you been bred by a black man

• Yes, many times

Votes: 337 25.5%
  • Yes, just a couple of times

Votes: 240 18.1%
  • Yes, only once

Votes: 119 9.0%
  • No I haven't

Votes: 582 44.0%
  • I never will

Votes: 46 3.5%

• Total voters
First time I was bred by our Bull the wife set the whole thing up. She had me get up on the coffee table on all fours naked and wait for the Bull to show up. He got there pretty quickly only He and the wife kissed and rubbed all over each other. It seemed like I waited on all fours for hours and was only about 20 mins. Knees and hands sore and shaking from excitement. He then got behind me after the wife undressed him and she poured a whole bottle of lube down into my crack and then worked it up into my pussy hole with her finger and then told the Bull to "take him" was her exact words. He flopped his monster BBC onto my ass and slide it up and down between my crack as he had his hands firm on my hips. I was finally somewhat more relaxed as he plunged his tool into my pussy hole. Even with the lube it was still painful and I whimpered like a bitch as he and the wife laughed. As he slid in and put the pain went away and then was almost pleasurable. Could feel him up into my stomach and then the wife said "finish him" and about then he got very rough and forceful grabbed my shoulders and slammed his BBC in and out of me and shot his load all up inside of me. My little testicles was aching from his huge bull balls slapping against them while he was breeding me. He pulled out and grabbed me by my ankles and held me upside down and explained he didnt want his seed was wasted and wanted it to flow all up into my body. After about 5 mins he dropped me and he and wifey walked up hallway into the bedroom. I laid there on the floor watching his muscular physique walking away as my wifes big bubble ass followed him still giggling at how he manhandled and bred me. I lay there humiliated but also feeling very turned on as well
wow

Ja,aber am meisten in meiner Jugend.Wo ich im Sommer nur in Kleidchen unterwegs war.Wir hatten eine Französiche Großbaustelle wo viele Schwarze etc,arbeiteten.Da gab es viele die auf süße Jungs wie mich standen.Mal schnell in den Schlafcontainer u.der Schwarze Schwanz fickte u.besamte mich.Später hatte ich nen LKW Fahrer als Freund u.da gabs auch viel Kontakt mit Dunkelhäutigen Männern!!!

Back