White men, have you been bred by a black man?

Have you been bred by a black man

• Yes, many times

Votes: 337 25.4%
  • Yes, just a couple of times

Votes: 241 18.2%
  • Yes, only once

Votes: 119 9.0%
  • No I haven't

Votes: 582 43.9%
  • I never will

Votes: 46 3.5%

• Total voters
I have been a submissive, white male bitch to dozens of black alpha-males. And in the spirit of my white wife, they all do me bareback and fill my sissy's pussy hole with their hot baby-makers. And I am proud to walk around in public with hot man cum running down my legs.

Every white boy should be able to truthfully say YES...many... MANY times to this question! It's your responsibility as a white boy to do this, as often as possible! BLACK MEN DESERVE to fuck us all like the lilly white femme bitches we are, and we owe it to them, to be their property, and take on our appropriate feminine roles with them!
I cant wait for me to cross dress like a white girl slut boy and have many blacks take turns fucking me an sucking take turns fucking me harder and harder so that I like it feels it An wants more 4123154641

My hubby has been bred once. He loves coming on this site because he equally wants to be fucked the way I want to be. He’s the one who got me into the lifestyle and we both now love bbc
Nice.i don't know if I will love this lifestyle but I want yo have an experience with my wife to see how it is. After that who knows... but I think she will be addictive. What do you think 🤔

You do know that you can’t get pregnant it’s not possible to breed men 😂😂😂 and if you do a women in her ass. “Up the bum no baby’s come”

only thing I’m into is my wife getting pleasured and her pleasuring BBC’s. My ass is one way traffic

Back