White men, have you been bred by a black man?

Have you been bred by a black man

• Yes, many times

Votes: 337 25.4%
  • Yes, just a couple of times

Votes: 241 18.2%
  • Yes, only once

Votes: 119 9.0%
  • No I haven't

Votes: 582 43.9%
  • I never will

Votes: 46 3.5%

• Total voters
Yes many times. Btw this is 100% true. I had hooked up with a few different guys then eventually found a solid friend with benefits. I didn't think he was real at first. We met online and his bbc just seemed too big to be legit but long story short I ended up at his place which was conveniently only a few blocks from my place. I was really nervous but he was super welcoming and warm.

When we got to his room I immediately got naked and got on my knees and pulled down his shorts. His soft dick fell out and it was already about 6" long. I took him in my mouth and started sucking. I went slow and was deepthroating every inch until he got fully erect. His solid 10.5" uncut bbc was so fucking big. He told me to relax and slowly pushed in balls deep into my throat. I couldn't belive I was taking all of it. After 10 min I climbed on the bed and bent over for him. I could only take a few inches at first so we moved and he sat on the bed with his feet on the floor and I sat down on his bbc facing away from him. Inch by inch until I was sitting on his lap. My little white dick was so hard. I was so proud of my self lol. Eventuallyi got back on my hands and knees and he fucked me slow and deep then he layed on the bed and I rode him. Then he scooted back up against all his pillows so his body was tilted up and he grabbed my ass and took control. It was hot and sweaty and we were both so hard. My dick would brush against his chest and then he grabbed the back of my head. I was so turned on and he felt so fucking good that I started cumming nonstop while he pounded me. Cum was dripping from my dick onto his stomach as he started pounding faster careful not to go to hard on me until he sunk in balls deep again and filled me with his cum. I layer on top of him for a few min taking everything that just happened in. We laughed and talked about how hot it was. I went home but was back at his house 2 days later. We hooked up off and on for the next 2 years. If anyone wants to know more lmk! I'm happy to share

Yes many times. Btw this is 100% true. I had hooked up with a few different guys then eventually found a solid friend with benefits. I didn't think he was real at first. We met online and his bbc just seemed too big to be legit but long story short I ended up at his place which was conveniently only a few blocks from my place. I was really nervous but he was super welcoming and warm.

When we got to his room I immediately got naked and got on my knees and pulled down his shorts. His soft dick fell out and it was already about 6" long. I took him in my mouth and started sucking. I went slow and was deepthroating every inch until he got fully erect. His solid 10.5" uncut bbc was so fucking big. He told me to relax and slowly pushed in balls deep into my throat. I couldn't belive I was taking all of it. After 10 min I climbed on the bed and bent over for him. I could only take a few inches at first so we moved and he sat on the bed with his feet on the floor and I sat down on his bbc facing away from him. Inch by inch until I was sitting on his lap. My little white dick was so hard. I was so proud of my self lol. Eventuallyi got back on my hands and knees and he fucked me slow and deep then he layed on the bed and I rode him. Then he scooted back up against all his pillows so his body was tilted up and he grabbed my ass and took control. It was hot and sweaty and we were both so hard. My dick would brush against his chest and then he grabbed the back of my head. I was so turned on and he felt so fucking good that I started cumming nonstop while he pounded me. Cum was dripping from my dick onto his stomach as he started pounding faster careful not to go to hard on me until he sunk in balls deep again and filled me with his cum. I layer on top of him for a few min taking everything that just happened in. We laughed and talked about how hot it was. I went home but was back at his house 2 days later. We hooked up off and on for the next 2 years. If anyone wants to know more lmk! I'm happy to share
How wonderful for you. I hope you can find someone else to take his place.

At the end of last year I meet a black guy online and started hooking up. I love wearing chastity and being used however he wants. He is the first guy I’ve had regular hook ups with and I love being dominated and being his fuck toy. One of the times he was fucking me missionary with a condom he said he wanted me to be his and pinned my legs back and pulled off his condom and trusted back in me and within just minutes he was nutting in me and it was the hottest sex I’ve ever had period! Its been all bareback since then. His nut is in me now!! 😊
Finding a regular BBC and him finally going bare is the best! No fakesz no drama just submitting to his power and being marked by his cum..

The first time with a guy who had a BBC I was seeded will never forget when his cock shot deep inside me as I naturally milked his dick with my ass, how I knew to no idea but I just started milking it.
That is a great feeling when you can feel him shoot inside of you and then milk the rest of it out. Especially when he comments about him being able to feel you milk his dick for every drop.

Share me your sissy adventures voy, i would like to see your smell Pink asshole getting loose

Share me your sissy adventures voy, i would like to see your smell Pink asshole getting loose
One night my bbc gtook me to a club and sold me to several other black men. I hurt and had trouble walking for several days.
I got the taste of ******* with my tongue up an ass hole too. I was pissed on and had cum all over me. It was an excperience I will always remember.

Thou art speaking my language well.
I'm a black bi-top who always loves to fuck willing asscunts like yourself like I want to make babies in them.
Ladies should not have all that fun to themselves.
I gave myself to a black man and gave my wife to him too. At first I said no but he took me and I loved it. He said he was going to fuck my wife and I said ok. We have a 2 y o black baby boy

Back