White men, have you been bred by a black man?

Have you been bred by a black man

• Yes, many times

Votes: 343 25.4%
  • Yes, just a couple of times

Votes: 247 18.3%
  • Yes, only once

Votes: 120 8.9%
  • No I haven't

Votes: 594 43.9%
  • I never will

Votes: 48 3.6%

• Total voters
I once, in my mid-twenties, had sex with a black guy, a real decent lad. We were both similarly proportioned, and as the opportunistic moment presented itself, we both grabbed it. We both enjoyed it very much. I am a bottom so I took the submissive role. The bedroom is the only place I'll be submissive...with the right partner.

I'd love that. I've never had a cock but I want my 1st yo be black for sure
I would also love that. I'm a virgin sissy crossdresser and I want my first fucking to be by a Black Man. I am feminising and training myself to accomodate their Big Beautiful Cocks in my boi pussy and down my throat. :qos: :lips:

I am certain that when a Black Stud breaks me in that I will find my role in life and that is to become a Black Cock Slut. BLACK COCK ONLY of course and a willing sissy whore for breeding and swallowing their thick superior cum.:blackheart::lips::qos::sex:

Attachments

• 958433518(1).jpg
    958433518(1).jpg
    275.4 KB · Views: 136
  • 880386947(1).jpg
    880386947(1).jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 118
  • 45537661(1).jpg
    45537661(1).jpg
    116.1 KB · Views: 116
  • 954292066(1).jpg
    954292066(1).jpg
    78.6 KB · Views: 113
  • 1042529980(1).jpg
    1042529980(1).jpg
    194.3 KB · Views: 118
  • 1012139834(1).jpg
    1012139834(1).jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 114
  • 1133303592(1).jpg
    1133303592(1).jpg
    68.1 KB · Views: 121
  • 664592309(1).jpg
    664592309(1).jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 117
  • 1922867029(1).jpg
    1922867029(1).jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 113
  • 114286759(1).jpg
    114286759(1).jpg
    148.5 KB · Views: 118
  • 579631528(1).jpg
    579631528(1).jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 123
  • 406521849(1).jpg
    406521849(1).jpg
    124.1 KB · Views: 143
I had one guy in Virginia that I used to visit frequently after work to suck off his bbc. Met him on craigslist and checked him out. First meeting I walked in and nervously said "I'm not good at formalities, but we both know why I'm here." He pulled out about 9 inches of beautiful black cock and my knees hit the floor. I sucked him off in about 3 minutes and swallowed every drop. This went in for some time and eventually he asked me to take him in my ass. I was nervous because he was thick. He was slow and patient. Once the pain eased off and I started getting used to him being inside me, he pumped away until he was balls deep and cumming in my ass bareback. Great experience!

I had one guy in Virginia that I used to visit frequently after work to suck off his bbc. Met him on craigslist and checked him out. First meeting I walked in and nervously said "I'm not good at formalities, but we both know why I'm here." He pulled out about 9 inches of beautiful black cock and my knees hit the floor. I sucked him off in about 3 minutes and swallowed every drop. This went in for some time and eventually he asked me to take him in my ass. I was nervous because he was thick. He was slow and patient. Once the pain eased off and I started getting used to him being inside me, he pumped away until he was balls deep and cumming in my ass bareback. Great experience!
I would love to find someone who I could be in this very same situation with. Every day having a big load emptied into me would be heaven.

My duty In life is to breed and use white men . It’s only natural . It’s the way nature intended for it to be . My dick inside a pink tight submissive hole
Pardon to disagree. I would love for a BBC to fucke me deep in my submissive boi pussy, but what is natural and the way nature intended is for a male to inseminate a female and continue the species.

My duty In life is to breed and use white men . It’s only natural . It’s the way nature intended for it to be . My dick inside a pink tight submissive hole
I said NO! Desperately tried to get away! He slapped mne around, knocked me down got myh pants off and raped my male ass.
I was in tears from the pain but more from the humiliation! He told me I was now a sissy bitch and would never be a man again! I refused to accept that but it did not take long for me to feel very different. I could not take my mind off it. I lost my masculinity and felt so ashamed. I knew he had changed me for life!

I said NO! Desperately tried to get away! He slapped mne around, knocked me down got myh pants off and raped my male ass.
I was in tears from the pain but more from the humiliation! He told me I was now a sissy bitch and would never be a man again! I refused to accept that but it did not take long for me to feel very different. I could not take my mind off it. I lost my masculinity and felt so ashamed. I knew he had changed me for life!
Dirty bitch , you’re a slut you know u wanted it he only gave you what you always wanted deep down inside . Fuckin whore

Yes, on more occasions than I can count. I always loved to have Black alpha men ram their BBCs into my ample white ass with its tight cock-pleasing hole. And I was born to be a Black man's submissive sissy bitch and have my man cunt filled with hot, raw Black seed.

Attachments

• Thong Panty, Rear View.jpg
    Thong Panty, Rear View.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 75
Yes, on more occasions than I can count. I always loved to have Black alpha men ram their BBCs into my ample white ass with its tight cock-pleasing hole. And I was born to be a Black man's submissive sissy bitch and have my man cunt filled with hot, raw Black seed.
Lucky you. I would so love that.

Have u or would you be BRED?

🖤🐃🖤

Back