White men, have you been bred by a black man?

Have you been bred by a black man

• Yes, many times

Votes: 343 25.4%
  • Yes, just a couple of times

Votes: 247 18.3%
  • Yes, only once

Votes: 120 8.9%
  • No I haven't

Votes: 594 43.9%
  • I never will

Votes: 48 3.6%

• Total voters
God I feel like such a BBC slut right now. Cruising Grindr this morning and got hit up by a local black king. We sent less than fifteen IMs and I was at his place within an hour. He used my ass like a cum dump and bred me twice. I then just went home to mow the lawn with his seed dripping out of me.

I am in heaven right now.

God I feel like such a BBC slut right now. Cruising Grindr this morning and got hit up by a local black king. We sent less than fifteen IMs and I was at his place within an hour. He used my ass like a cum dump and bred me twice. I then just went home to mow the lawn with his seed dripping out of me.

I am in heaven right now.
that's what its all about

Fortunately my wife loves black men using her 'slut hubby,' so yes, happily many times. In fact, she had me meet the first black guy before she did. He fucked me so good; when I got home, I begged her to have sex with him, which was her plan...hook me first then she could have as much as she wanted. It obviously worked, 14 years black-only.
You're so lucky!

If you’re a white boy and you’ve never taken it up the ass by a hung black man… you’re missing out and you’re feeding into the social stigma and you are scared little bitches. Sure there’s some alpha white guys but I bet even those guys are curious.. the prostrate is a guys gspot.. you can choose to cum and have it just be your dick and last tops 20 seconds or have multiple orgasms that last so much longer and can be full body orgasms like how a woman orgasms.
I have been fucked. Honestly it’s uncomfortable when they go deep. I wonder how it feels for him to empty his balls into my ass. Always had a condom.

I just talked to a guy who said if they have a long enough cock they will open you second hole in your ass… not sure if it’s true but the biggest I’ve taken was 9.5 and he put me in heaven. I was confused about how I felt and was feeling very needy towards him after he unloaded inside of me. Idk I sorta fell in love with that cock. Kinda like he opened up a portal inside my ass that I didn’t know was there
That’s the deeper deal that you’re describing.

Back