White men, have you been bred by a black man?

Have you been bred by a black man

• Yes, many times

Votes: 337 25.5%
  • Yes, just a couple of times

Votes: 240 18.1%
  • Yes, only once

Votes: 119 9.0%
  • No I haven't

Votes: 582 44.0%
  • I never will

Votes: 46 3.5%

• Total voters
I am bi, and i had a relationship with a black guy around 23-24 yo, for half a year.
It was a very sexual relationship, intense, and that left me with a love for BBC, to be honest. That's why I would like to share my gf with a black friend.
Un derstand. Some black men are so powerful that we become theirs. We then want to share our wives, daughters and sisters too.

Just pounding out that white pussy - sliding in and out with ease
Very humiliating and emasculating but I need it. My first time was ******* and I tried to stop him but he wanted to take me and I was not able to stop him. I loved it and he knew it & told me I was a good little bitch. I was so embarrassed but could not stop him, it felt so good. Since then I discovered that all men who experience this become addicted to it and need it like I do.

Very humiliating and emasculating but I need it. My first time was ******* and I tried to stop him but he wanted to take me and I was not able to stop him. I loved it and he knew it & told me I was a good little bitch. I was so embarrassed but could not stop him, it felt so good. Since then I discovered that all men who experience this become addicted to it and need it like I do.
This is a beautiful thing

this is true

Back