White Ladies: What position makes you orgasm?

Sounds a little naughty and hot.
I haven't found a hung bull yet , but we have had a threesome with a guy who was bigger than hubby and when he took me doggy I orgasmed twice in quick succession ,which is a first for me . When he took me on my back I came quickly again , but the orgasm was much more intense than before .So , I am undecided as to which position is my fave. Just need a hung bull now to explore further

Hasn't happened yet, honestly. I probably would if she gave me the ok. She's my priority, not him.
you're the first person to make me understand how men even get into the mindset of becoming a cuckold. You must be one of the few real people here...you truly love your wife and she is your number one...that's beautiful man. Congratulations and i hope you find what you are looking for here.

I can orgasm in any position, so that question is weird from the off. But my favourite would be cowgirl.
I love for you to ride my dark hard thick throbbing bbc cowgirl for as long as you could...buy I know you would cum so fast & want me to be able to penetrate that sweet tight wet pussy in so many other position asap;)

Back