Go to position to get off?

Hey ladies.. I know a few women that can only cum when riding? What positions get you off the most?
Good question. (y)

There's a similar thread with the question asked for male members to answer...
;)

M Preferred prone bone. she loved deep g spot stimulation and if she laid down and propped her ass up on a pillow, he could fuck down directly on her g spot. She came like a garden hose.

My wife with our friend...him on top, her legs straight down, him pumping pretty good, her body tenses up, she moans, pushes up to him, that gets him off....incredibly hot to watch.

The wife’s go to finish is also prone. She props her ass up in the air, reaches back to play w her clit and to stroke his balls. She enjoys feeling his weight as she gets pounded into the bed.
This is best for anal, makes you really feel the domination. But for straight sex, give me missionary with my legs up on his shoulders - deepest possible penetration. Mmmmm!

Prone bone for me too when we're fucking. The feeling of being totally at his mercy as you're being pounded into the bed is soooo hot. When we're making love, either good ole missionary or cowgirl but with us still making out.

Back