Random question for her

younge

Male
Real Person
From
MD, US
Ladies, if you're riding a nice black cock and you're only let's say 30 minutes into the fucking, and you've only came once, and he says you're cunt is so good that he's about to cum, what is your next move? Do you continue to ride him? Do you jump off and suck him till cums or do try to make it last longer because you want cum again?

if hes so excited you can't stop this from happening. in our case my bf and me he tell me thigs like claudia my love i want to cum inside you he change the position to missionary style and and there is no way to avoid it

Ladies, if you're riding a nice black cock and you're only let's say 30 minutes into the fucking, and you've only came once, and he says you're cunt is so good that he's about to cum, what is your next move? Do you continue to ride him? Do you jump off and suck him till cums or do try to make it last longer because you want cum again?
30 min into fucking- and he wants to cum? Then cum damn it and then we start again. If I am in the mood I'll ride or twerk on him faster to bring it out or if he's mounting me and says hes going to cum and Im in the slutty mood I'll tell him give it me and suck it out as he feeds me. Its all in the moment. One bull always wanted to me to suck it or he'd pull out and feed me but others have had the fill it up thought and give it to me deep and hard.

Last edited:
30 min into fucking- and he wants to cum? Then cum damn it and then we start again. If I am in the mood I'll ride or twerk on him faster to bring it out or if he's mounting me and says hes going to cum and Im in the slutty mood I'll tell him give it me and suck it out as he feeds me. Its all in the moment. One bull always wanted to me to suck it or he'd pull out and feed me but others have had the fill it up thought and give it to me deep and hard.
Hard for me to choose half the time. Lol.

Honestly, there have been times when I haven’t had an orgasm. 30 minutes is perfect for me even if I don’t have an orgasm. I always have one with my husband after anyway…so I don’t get disappointed. In fact, I take pride in helping them reach climax before I did. Yes, I love to have an orgasm with another man in me, but it isn’t a requirement to classify the date as a “success”.

Back