White Ladies: What position makes you orgasm?

Guess I'm ol' fashion but I still love the missionary position best, especially with legs on his shoulders for maximum penetration. It's also a more passionate position giving me access for passionate kissing and being able to look down watching him entering me (something that still blows my mind after all these years)...and being able to look into each others eyes as we both cum in unison is something elso to add to the passion... Also, the cowgirl style, him in a sitting position with me facing him can give me the same feeling as what I mentioned above...

Girl, you and I think a lot alike!

Guess I'm ol' fashion but I still love the missionary position best, especially with legs on his shoulders for maximum penetration. It's also a more passionate position giving me access for passionate kissing and being able to look down watching him entering me (something that still blows my mind after all these years)...and being able to look into each others eyes as we both cum in unison is something elso to add to the passion... Also, the cowgirl style, him in a sitting position with me facing him can give me the same feeling as what I mentioned above...
Totally agree! Part of the intensity to any orgasm is looking in my partner's eyes, letting down all the curtains and giving him all of my soul at the same time as I am giving him my body.

I have only Orgasmed from manual/oral stimulation so i guess 69. But my fav position is doggy

Then you need a submissive wittol (cuckold) to lay under you licking and sucking your clit while your lover enjoys taking you doggie style.
That way you can enjoy them both at the same time and have lots of orgasms! :mstickle::dance::hot:

Back