White Ladies: What position makes you orgasm?

Nothing looks more natural than a gorgeous white chic on her back with her arms and legs wrapped around a powerful black stud balls deep in her . It's the natural thing for white girls to to show her surrender to yield to the real man intent on breeding his conquest.

Nothing looks more natural than a gorgeous white chic on her back with her arms and legs wrapped around a powerful black stud balls deep in her . It's the natural thing for white girls to to show her surrender to yield to the real man intent on breeding his conquest.
Well ,if I could find a black stud then I could comment .must say though having been in a threesome with a vwe guy , although he was stretching my pussy, I was pulling him in like an *******

being mounted and taken from behind is what makes me cum the most
i'm with you, girl! cowgirl is great!
I like variety. Depends on the guy. Nice and slow missionary, or primal and ******* from behind or pinned below him!
my girl cums every time she ends up in this position. probably the strongest orgasms too
laying flat on my front, legs togetehr and guy mounting me from behind.
I would love to enjoy EACH of you in your favorite positions...I love sweet pussy juices and depositing hot cream pies. ;-)

I haven't found a hung bull yet , but we have had a threesome with a guy who was bigger than hubby and when he took me doggy I orgasmed twice in quick succession ,which is a first for me . When he took me on my back I came quickly again , but the orgasm was much more intense than before .So , I am undecided as to which position is my fave. Just need a hung bull now to explore further
image.jpg image.jpg

Back