White Ladies: What position makes you orgasm?

Perfect! Hitting all the right spots. Plus you can look each other in the eye
Good! Yes, you're right!

I like girl on top because while we're looking at each other, I'm pinching and caressing your nipples making you cum more on my tool, and you'll have control of the speed of thrust, intensity of motion and can grip my man with your muscles! ;-)

Good! Yes, you're right!

I like girl on top because while we're looking at each other, I'm pinching and caressing your nipples making you cum more on my tool, and you'll have control of the speed of thrust, intensity of motion and can grip my man with your muscles! ;-)
Exactly!! I get everything I want and you get to watch me go crazy on your cock. And I love watching your face when you cum inside me

Easiest orgasms are on my back, but love doggie while I am fingering my clit - mmmmmmmmmm! Or better yet, doggie while my cuck is underneath us both and licking my clit and Bull's balls - honestly most amazing orgasm I have ever experienced as it was amazing physically, but the psychological aspect took it to a new height.

I think the biggest factor that determines whether a woman has an orgasm(s) is the person she sharing the bed with. If she knows her partner knows which buttons to push she will ride the roller coaster knowing she will be pleasured. Of course her partner is going to know which positions will push her over the top, and as important how to delay her orgasm while the intensity builds. And if she is truly a good bed partner she is doing the same for him. The major reason mature women are so much better in bed.

Back