White husbands what is the hottest thing your wife has said to you about the lifestyle?

In slutty mode Through the car window, in a parking lot near the restaurant where we were going to have dinner... She spots this black guy who crosses the parking lot. Looks exchange.. he approaches..He leans to the door, she talk to him in the ear, and I see his hand stroking his tail through his pants. the guy straightens up, and pulls out his dick. she swallows it greedily.. I realize she’s eating black cocks like she’d order ice cream..He’s completely shaved, it turns her on, she gets out of the car and he fucks her doggy style in a wild fuck. Fast and furious . it ends up in her mouth because she doesn’t want to stain her dress... barely wrinkled, phones exchanged, he leaves, and we’ll have dinner, as planned...

Attachments

• B9DDEAD4-8703-418D-952B-312477DCD143.jpeg
    B9DDEAD4-8703-418D-952B-312477DCD143.jpeg
    61.2 KB · Views: 325
  • 9E2F2F60-69CF-4072-863B-F905EBFB14E5.jpeg
    9E2F2F60-69CF-4072-863B-F905EBFB14E5.jpeg
    79 KB · Views: 331
Jamie used to tease me about my cock and it's size. Its not like I am actually tiny but locked up it is and it seemingly gets smaller the longer I'm in it. She just stays away from my dick now. Its just too small for her now and she has had sex with so many bulls of far greater size than me that I wouldn't be able to give her any serious form of pleasure. She uses toys during the week when she doesn't get to see her guys. She has a thing about allowing me to listen to her play even alone. I watch on occasion but if I have been good.
as beautiful as she is I'd have to at least pleasure her with my tongue I can go without intercourse but I love to give oral pleasure!!

It was when we were still in the fantasy stage and she had just agreed to finally make it a reality. I was the only guy she had ever been with and she loved sex. We met the guy online who was going to be her first "bbc of course" and after chatting with him and setting up a meet in Vegas she was all over me. She grabbed my cock and was really massaging it when she said "baby I love you and have loved the sex we've had but i must admit I've never come close to cumming on your cock". I shot immediately, I had no idea she was going to say that and no idea I would be into it. It was the reaction she was looking for and the first time I really thought to myself "Holy ******* this is really going to happen". A few days later she wanted to try chastity on a more permanent basis.... That was over 5 months ago and I've only been released for grooming in that time. The whole "be careful what you wish for" pops in my head every now and then. But when I think about what she said, it makes me realize we both really want and need this. Looking forward to our lifestyle moving forward and where it takes us.

My wife is fucking her boss on a reasonably regular basis. It was only recently though that she told me that she has thought about what would have happened if we weren't in the lifestyle. She said she would almost certainly have fucked him, but she wouldn't have been able to tell me. It's so hot knowing she would have cheated on me for him.

Hey my wife loves being naked in our bed with hung sexy naked black men fucking my wife so good as she screams and I'm ****** to watch and stroke my 4 1/2 white cock. As she and her BBC tell me how small I am and remind me that my wife loves BBC. I've even been naked in pink panties down on my knees sucking a big black dick. My wife has taught me to be a good husband and suck her master's cock as he moans and tells me yeah get my BBC hard for your wife. I love it.
Your not naked if you have panties on

When she came out of the bathroom after spending a while in dressing herself up, “How do I look for him?”

So sexy. 🤤 Knowing at that very moment that within the next few hours, I’d be watching my wife with another man for the first time, and the honor to watching her take her very first black.
how was it for everyone?

In slutty mode Through the car window, in a parking lot near the restaurant where we were going to have dinner... She spots this black guy who crosses the parking lot. Looks exchange.. he approaches..He leans to the door, she talk to him in the ear, and I see his hand stroking his tail through his pants. the guy straightens up, and pulls out his dick. she swallows it greedily.. I realize she’s eating black cocks like she’d order ice cream..He’s completely shaved, it turns her on, she gets out of the car and he fucks her doggy style in a wild fuck. Fast and furious . it ends up in her mouth because she doesn’t want to stain her dress... barely wrinkled, phones exchanged, he leaves, and we’ll have dinner, as planned...
Wow, that’s awesome. From Ottawa here, will have to bring wife to Montreal to get some of that action.

Here is me fucking Jamie. This is penetration now but I will also show you how I fuck her 'properly' caged and wearing a strap on. Sex now really means that I can never orgasm and just keep her satisfied until she meets one of her lovers. She meets usually twice a week. This weekend she is meeting both bulls Saturday night and she is attending a swinger party with them. I'm not allowed to attend so I'll be sent a text through the night so she can tell me how many men she has fucked. Ass plugged too while I wait in chastity. She drives me nuts.

Mike
She’s is fit as fuck want her bad

My wife, who is now in her 60s, told me that she wishes that she had been able to get into enjoying black lovers in her younger years. I know that she cheated with one black lover. She was constantly horny in her 20s and 30s. Today's hotwife lifestyle would have been very satisfying to her.

My wife, who is now in her 60s, told me that she wishes that she had been able to get into enjoying black lovers in her younger years. I know that she cheated with one black lover. She was constantly horny in her 20s and 30s. Today's hotwife lifestyle would have been very satisfying to her.
my wife was the same way back when she was younger. i think that is why she would fuck every boss she ever had and once she started with black guys they didn't even have to be her boss she would just fuck them all the time

There have been so many it is really hard to choose but I think my favourite two are:

Her coming to the spare bedroom after she had spent a night with her long term fwb and saying to me "I let him cum in me"

The other was receiving a text from her when I was at work and she was out shopping saying that she had called in to see another long term fwb. They had then gone into a store room where she sucked him off swallowing his load then she continued with the shopping.

Back