White husbands what is the hottest thing your wife has said to you about the lifestyle?

Sorry but this is my second post on this thread, my previous was #125, however this is an actual happening which occurred last December (2019) while we were in Paris. I was there on business, my wife, Pam, was with me. Paris is also the home town of our friend, Edwin, whom I mentioned in the aforementioned post. Anyway ..... so here are the facts:

Firstly, Edwin was to join us for dinner that evening and to arrive at our hotel between 4:00 - 5:00pm. I was at a meeting and it was about 3:30 pm. (3:34 pm to be exact as per the time of a text from Pam). Her text read:
"Just got a text from Edwin, he'll be here in 15 minutes! I'm going to meet him in the lobby and perhaps go have a coffee/******* at the bar! OK?"
I text back: "Sure! Have fun! Hi, to Edwin!"
Pam replied: "Tks! LU! Later!"
I was planning to be back to the hotel by 5:30 but was delayed both by the meeting running late and the heavy traffic so I text Pam: "Sorry, delayed ... see you by 6:30 - 7:00!"
Pam replied: "NP .... see you then! I'm in good hands! 😜😂"
At 6:43 pm, I was still in traffic in the back seat of my cab, when I got the following text from Pam:
"Sorry .... couldn't wait till U got here .... Edwin was just too horny to wait any longer .... he offers his apologies ....
I don't .... he's still in me and I love every second of it .... if you're delayed further .... don't worry .... I'm having fun! LU!"
I then offered the cab driver a $50 tip if he'd get me back to my hotel within 15 minutes.
It wasn't my day .... the hotel was just one traffic light and a quick right turn away! I guess it was just one of those days!

Here is me fucking Jamie. This is penetration now but I will also show you how I fuck her 'properly' caged and wearing a strap on. Sex now really means that I can never orgasm and just keep her satisfied until she meets one of her lovers. She meets usually twice a week. This weekend she is meeting both bulls Saturday night and she is attending a swinger party with them. I'm not allowed to attend so I'll be sent a text through the night so she can tell me how many men she has fucked. Ass plugged too while I wait in chastity. She drives me nuts.

Mike
Mmm please keep us informed of how many guys she fucked as well!

last Friday she had been out with a new guy and I collected her at 4.am brought her home cleaned her up we fucked as usual while she told me all the details I wasn't long emptying my balls in her and she suddenly said "take me back there I could do with another fuck I know I should have stayed" I asked her if she was joking and she said "wait a minute" picked up her phone and rang him, there was no answer, I asked her shall I take you? and she just said "you men are useless" and went down on me and got me up hard again for another fuck, which I lasted ages, when we finished and she lay back I said to her "would you have gone if he answered the phone?" she replied " I would have yes and would go now if he would see my missed call and ring me back"

the hottest thing my wife every said to we was this weekend . we went to a I.R. hotel take over party fri. and sat. night it was a clothing optical or sexy lingerie or panties and t- shirt for the lady and boxers or pjs for the guys. .it started out in the rooms then move to the pool area . it was a little slow in the beginning ,it started at 6 p.m. around 9 that night they had to be 40 or 50 people ,a few couples 5or 6 singles lady and and the rest was singles guys 3 or 4 of them were white the rest was black, the wife had all ready told me it was her time to party and for me to do as i was told , about 10 the wife came up to me and that when she said it , she said if you would like to watch your wife get gangbang for me to go to the room she would be there in just a few, like a good little hubby i did as i was told ,, about 30 minutes later i was setting in a chair when the door open in walk the wife her was naked by then behind her was 7 guys all so naked ,well for for the next 4 hrs. i watches my wife fuck all of them some twice , after it was over i thought she was done for the night , then she walk over to me took hole of my hard white cock smile at me and said let's go time for round 2 ,this went on till about 3 in the morning , finally we went to bed slept till around noon, got up went to the restaurant to eat and it started all over again , i will never forget her words to me that first night

mm the hottest things she said to me.
1. I was right about what her and everything..that she needs other men to have sex with and she never thought someone would love her enough to allow her to have this....
2. That she loves the sex she has with her lovers and doesn't want to stop seeing them and hopes I can accept and support her decision.
3. In that, when I asked why? Her reply was that she thinks about them and particularly at that time one person a lot and as she has admitted before, the sex with them and in particular one who would later become her boyfriend, was better than with me which is why we hadn't had much sex in a bit and may not for awhile. She loved me but wanted me to understand after starting this lifestyle and journey, she wanted more dominant men than I was for lovers and her feelings for me had changed, which she was dealing with to understand how she felt about me..ultimately we both agreed it was just sexual feelings that changed and we were good everywhere else but that we needed to isolate than one role between us and me be more supportive and service her and her lovers rather than get her pussy...she wasnt saying we would never have sex, she was just not interested in it with me right now...instead wanting to focus having sex with her lover Eric and explore that for awhile..5

5. Later in regards to a specific bull i recorded them together and playing it back heard her tell him she loved him before he ejaculated a huge load in her pussy. I had watched that video multiple times and never caught that.
When I brought it up and showed her, she admitted she loved him in a different way than she did me but love nonetheless, and When asked what she wants from this now she replied to to explore where this can go with us all together slowly and cautiously with her letting Eric know how she feels and she wanted to let me know she wanted to date him and she wanted him to come over to our house regularly and us to go to his apartment some too. When I asked what that really meant she said she wanted to start letting him take her in our bed, with me there at first, but that she felt strongly enough for him that it was only right for them to start having sex in our bed and to get everyone comfortable sleeping together and for everyone to get used to them having sex around me, at our home, with each other as a couple,, in a familiar envronment to us and see how it felt....She was falling for him and wanted to see how it would feel to have him over as a close friend and lover and we all need time together to see how this can work, if it could actually work with us all, and where we could take it....

6. Finally, I later told her how natural they both looked when they were fucking each other and how right it looked when Eric large black cock was thursting into her pussy and cumming inside her missionary. It was like you knew how the perfect position for your legs to be spread and how trimmed your shaved pussy should be before hand.
She smiled. I then mentioned I thought about it and if he or you wanted, I would be ok if you decided to let him get you pregnant and its such a terse term for you two at this point, but would you like him to breed you?
I would be open to accepting that.
She said she had thought about it and wouldn't do it on purpose but if something changed she would let me know....She did get turned on when she would see young pregnant white girls out with black men and considered it for a second and if we were in a more established spot maybe....but now wasn't the right time.
We talkeda bout it and it never went any further than that in reality..in conversation we would talk dirty when we were alone and she would openly admit she fantasized about giving him a black mixed baby and that his cock was so big and so much sperm that it felt natural as his white lover to have thoughts about that..she said he had mentioned it in passing a few times......I later talked to him about it and he said his position was his job as a bull was always to cum inside my wife and get her pregnant whether i realized it or was cool with it or not...and he would continue to cum deep inside her and yes, admittedly that was his goal with my wife and he hadn;t told her that but was straight up telling me, she loves his dick so much, and he loves her pussy so much, that no disrespect toward me but that as her black lover he sees his part of his job is to get a white wife pregnant as a black man...and as a white man who invted him into this relationsship, he doesn't care if Im cool with it or not, but so long as thats his pussy, he is going to keep fucking her and cumming inside her , especially when shes ovulating........

mm the hottest things she said to me.
1. I was right about what her and everything..that she needs other men to have sex with and she never thought someone would love her enough to allow her to have this....
2. That she loves the sex she has with her lovers and doesn't want to stop seeing them and hopes I can accept and support her decision.
3. In that, when I asked why? Her reply was that she thinks about them and particularly at that time one person a lot and as she has admitted before, the sex with them and in particular one who would later become her boyfriend, was better than with me which is why we hadn't had much sex in a bit and may not for awhile. She loved me but wanted me to understand after starting this lifestyle and journey, she wanted more dominant men than I was for lovers and her feelings for me had changed, which she was dealing with to understand how she felt about me..ultimately we both agreed it was just sexual feelings that changed and we were good everywhere else but that we needed to isolate than one role between us and me be more supportive and service her and her lovers rather than get her pussy...she wasnt saying we would never have sex, she was just not interested in it with me right now...instead wanting to focus having sex with her lover Eric and explore that for awhile..5

5. Later in regards to a specific bull i recorded them together and playing it back heard her tell him she loved him before he ejaculated a huge load in her pussy. I had watched that video multiple times and never caught that.
When I brought it up and showed her, she admitted she loved him in a different way than she did me but love nonetheless, and When asked what she wants from this now she replied to to explore where this can go with us all together slowly and cautiously with her letting Eric know how she feels and she wanted to let me know she wanted to date him and she wanted him to come over to our house regularly and us to go to his apartment some too. When I asked what that really meant she said she wanted to start letting him take her in our bed, with me there at first, but that she felt strongly enough for him that it was only right for them to start having sex in our bed and to get everyone comfortable sleeping together and for everyone to get used to them having sex around me, at our home, with each other as a couple,, in a familiar envronment to us and see how it felt....She was falling for him and wanted to see how it would feel to have him over as a close friend and lover and we all need time together to see how this can work, if it could actually work with us all, and where we could take it....

6. Finally, I later told her how natural they both looked when they were fucking each other and how right it looked when Eric large black cock was thursting into her pussy and cumming inside her missionary. It was like you knew how the perfect position for your legs to be spread and how trimmed your shaved pussy should be before hand.
She smiled. I then mentioned I thought about it and if he or you wanted, I would be ok if you decided to let him get you pregnant and its such a terse term for you two at this point, but would you like him to breed you?
I would be open to accepting that.
She said she had thought about it and wouldn't do it on purpose but if something changed she would let me know....She did get turned on when she would see young pregnant white girls out with black men and considered it for a second and if we were in a more established spot maybe....but now wasn't the right time.
We talkeda bout it and it never went any further than that in reality..in conversation we would talk dirty when we were alone and she would openly admit she fantasized about giving him a black mixed baby and that his cock was so big and so much sperm that it felt natural as his white lover to have thoughts about that..she said he had mentioned it in passing a few times......I later talked to him about it and he said his position was his job as a bull was always to cum inside my wife and get her pregnant whether i realized it or was cool with it or not...and he would continue to cum deep inside her and yes, admittedly that was his goal with my wife and he hadn;t told her that but was straight up telling me, she loves his dick so much, and he loves her pussy so much, that no disrespect toward me but that as her black lover he sees his part of his job is to get a white wife pregnant as a black man...and as a white man who invted him into this relationsship, he doesn't care if Im cool with it or not, but so long as thats his pussy, he is going to keep fucking her and cumming inside her , especially when shes ovulating........
All hot but especially #6.

One of them has to be getting text messages like this from my wife. Knowing she stopping by on her way home from work because her bull is horny. If I'm lucky I get some pictures and maybe a short video of his handiwork. Then she will tease me while we are at dinner with our neighbors for taco Tuesday, reminding me that I have Messy cream filled taco to clean when we get home.20200721_160651.jpg

. No Fantasy. Just a matter of time. Becomes something they all desire as their black bull is pumping them full of cum. They dont tell you that they stopped taking the pill. Then during sex perhaps just before you cum, they say " Im pregnant and its his ". And you cum anyway.
How about no sex for you, she ties you down and just slowly strokes you and teases, then mentions she stopped taking the pill and strokes you relentlessly fast until she says 'I'm pregnant with this black baby, and if you cum this won't be his last baby you'll be raising!" You of course, cum hard!

My wife, who is now in her 60s, told me that she wishes that she had been able to get into enjoying black lovers in her younger years. I know that she cheated with one black lover. She was constantly horny in her 20s and 30s. Today's hotwife lifestyle would have been very satisfying to her.
Does she still play?

She once came with a a black shopping bag and told me: I've got a new dildo for the strap-on. We'll call it XX (name of her first bull), what you think, babe?

I will never forget the night my wife committed to cuckolding me. We had been playing around "swinging" doing some threesomes. One night we were drinking and opening up and my wife said, "I know you are a cuckold and I am going to cuckold you!" Then she grabbed my little dick and started rubbing it while she repeated herself. I loved it!

Back