White husbands what is the hottest thing your wife has said to you about the lifestyle?

After about six months of "dating" my black BF, I came home at about 3am and told my husband, after some sexual stimulation and him asking me endless questions about my night - that I wanted my bull to move in. He shot his load without being touched and I started laughing. So did my bull, as he had been standing in the hall. I think he thought that was pretty hot! :)

Having my wife look me in the eyes while being fucked by her first bull, totally cock *******, and mouthing “I fucking love you so much”! :D My cock was as hard as titanium, but my fucking stupid heart melted for her. I would literally die for her. I love her so much.
Mine does the same, says the same thing. For good or bad, we only tend to deep kiss while our friend has his cock deep in her. Day to day, we hardly ever, but once she's being fucked within an inch of her life, we are inseparable and can't get enough of each. She sees in my eyes how desperate I am to go seconds, and it turns us on no end. Our bull sort loves seeing us so desperate to fuck as well after he's done.

I remember the FIRST hottest thing she ever said.........was after her first date with the first guy she had an affair with. She came home a LOT later than she had planned, was all flushed and giddy and nervous, had a couple hickeys on her neck, her clothes were definitely not as neat and precise as when she left and her lipstick was gone too...........she walked up to me in bed, sat down beside me (after pacing around a couple minutes) and said "WELL, we DID it!!" I almost came in my underwear!! LOL

It was after the first time my wife spent a weekend alone with her favorite bull. It was about 7 months after meeting him and she decided to spend 3 days at his place. When getting back, she told me that one night he invited one of his friends over to watch them which eventually lead to her being with both of them at the same time. It was the first time she was with 2 black guys at once.

Back