White husbands what is the hottest thing your wife has said to you about the lifestyle?

She wanted to make love to her black bull and wanted me to watch
My wife had invited one of her long term lovers to our house for a threesome. After a couple of hours of fucking, and watching him fuck her bare back for the first time, but finished on her tits and face, she announced that he would spend the night in our bed and I should go to the spare room as I could have her any time. I thought that was pretty hot but it did not compare to her coming to my room in the morning with a massive smile saying I let him cum in me.

I have a question. Imagine you are back at the beginning, before you and Jamie started all this, but with all real life knowledge and experience how really this life style is like (with all positive and negative sides of it), would you tell to your younger self to start it? Or would you recommend staying in "normal" lifestyle with classical marriage sex.

I'm standing before this decision right now. "Casual" life with normal sex etc., or D/S relationship, eventually whole life, with amazingly perverted woman, for who is cuckolding one of nondetachable part of this relationship. She loves my small penis (5,9 inches), but more as thing to tease and laugh for. In sex, she is interested only in really big ones. After I told her my size, she told me "I'll look for big penises very soon in our relationship".

What's your advice, with all experience you have right now?

Thank you for your answer :)

p.s. also appreciate insight from anyone else, witch REAL life experiences (man or woman)
Ok so it's Michael here. Jamie suggested that I reply to this one.

Firstly if you aren't sure don't do this. I have been asked this previous by people as to whether I would have chosen the lifestyle or not. I would say it depends on the day. I would say that 70% of the time I am happy. But As a fit and still relatively young guy I still have huge sexual urges which my wife now completely ignored and uses to tease me constantly. I get to jerk off from time to time but usually I am kept locked and am focussed on Jamie sexual needs which don't involve my penis.
Being Cuckold means different things for each couple but for me, it's chastity. Its long term chastity which also means no sex. Or what Jamie teases me with is the term 'pussyfree cuck'. Now this was a decision I helped make because I told her to take us where ever she wanted and I had not realised just how perverted she is. You have seen how hot Jamie is. I am not allowed to have sex with her. Now it's hot to me yes but some days I just want to fuck her.
Consider that this is a lifestyle you cannot put back in the box. Once you give your wife or partner permission to bring men into the bedroom you can't undo it. Its addictive. I could make Jamie orgasm relatively easy. We had a good sex life. The first bull she slept with she orgasmed over a dozen times. One of her bulls Dan has a huge dick. She comes over and over. Combined with the power she has over me as my keyholder she became addicted to both aspects.
So yes I have days where I regret it but I was given a choice. So make yours carefully.
Michael

Firstly if you aren't sure don't do this. I have been asked this previous by people as to whether I would have chosen the lifestyle or not. I would say it depends on the day. I would say that 70% of the time I am happy. But As a fit and still relatively young guy I still have huge sexual urges which my wife now completely ignored and uses to tease me constantly. I get to jerk off from time to time but usually I am kept locked and am focussed on Jamie sexual needs which don't involve my penis.
Being Cuckold means different things for each couple but for me, it's chastity. Its long term chastity which also means no sex. Or what Jamie teases me with is the term 'pussyfree cuck'. Now this was a decision I helped make because I told her to take us where ever she wanted and I had not realised just how perverted she is. You have seen how hot Jamie is. I am not allowed to have sex with her. Now it's hot to me yes but some days I just want to fuck her.
Consider that this is a lifestyle you cannot put back in the box. Once you give your wife or partner permission to bring men into the bedroom you can't undo it. Its addictive. I could make Jamie orgasm relatively easy. We had a good sex life. The first bull she slept with she orgasmed over a dozen times. One of her bulls Dan has a huge dick. She comes over and over. Combined with the power she has over me as my keyholder she became addicted to both aspects.
So yes I have days where I regret it but I was given a choice. So make yours carefully.
Michael

Thank you for your open honest answer. Appreciate it. Really helps me decide. Love your couple profile, keep up in "good work" :)

Michael

Very similar story here and I would say 70% of the time I’m happy with the lifestyle and the other 30% I wish I could just fuck Karen myself but like you I am a pussyfree cuck and have been for over 6 years now, any time I do complain Karen is very quick to remind me we both went into this with our eyes open and she has another man in her life now so we cant just back out when we feel like it and she certainly cant, but to be honest even if I was given the option I wouldn’t change a thing.

Michael
Do you eat her Bull’s asshole?

Thank you for your open honest answer. Appreciate it. Really helps me decide. Love your couple profile, keep up in "good work" :)
Exactly. My eyes were wide open and I was far more read up on the lifestyle when we decided to try it that Jamie. She just took to it so easily. But we always communicate if ever we feel the need to. You must communicate. But it can go out of control if you aren't careful. Originally our plan was for me to be sex free until the end of 2019. I would finally get release and get to have sex with her again. But she changed it and no don't blame her. She is having the sex of her life and she is happy. Both Gregg and Dan are relatively close by so she is happy with what she has although she does intend a group event at some stage before December. She loves those and her friend Jess will be going along too.

Michael

Very similar story here and I would say 70% of the time I’m happy with the lifestyle and the other 30% I wish I could just fuck Karen myself but like you I am a pussyfree cuck and have been for over 6 years now, any time I do complain Karen is very quick to remind me we both went into this with our eyes open and she has another man in her life now so we cant just back out when we feel like it and she certainly cant, but to be honest even if I was given the option I wouldn’t change a thing.
Yeah I know how you feel. I remember being told once that you should not have too much regret if you are given a choice in the first place. On the whole I am comfortable with it. But it does make me crazy when she will get horny in bed late at night. We discussed my posts here last night and she gets very horny knowing how gagging for sex I am. So she will pull out a vibrator and get herself off while I face the wall. When finished we can then 'cuddle'. Drives me crazy.
Michael

When I was told to take a back seat I was initially told it would be a few months, those few months the turned into a year and now I’m 6 years pussy free. Just before the 2 year mark I asked Karen if she thought we could ever have sex again and she’s getting all the sex she needs.
Karen recently reminded me in turning 40 soon and pussy free.

Yeah I know how you feel. I remember being told once that you should not have too much regret if you are given a choice in the first place. On the whole I am comfortable with it. But it does make me crazy when she will get horny in bed late at night. We discussed my posts here last night and she gets very horny knowing how gagging for sex I am. So she will pull out a vibrator and get herself off while I face the wall. When finished we can then 'cuddle'. Drives me crazy.
Michael
it is kind of funny how when our wives can't get it from one of their boyfriends and they are home with us. if mine gets horny i don't get sex, she tells me to get her vibrator so she can get off. when she does this i am allowed to watch her but i am not to touch my penis at all. usually when she is done she goes back to sleep but she tells me i should go into the bathroom and jack off. not allowed to cum in our bedroom

Do you eat her Bull’s asshole?
No I don't. I don't go for that aspect of the lifestyle. Jamie had visions of me becoming that way but it's not me. It doesn't get me turned on at all. She doesn't let me watch all the time anyway. She prefers to tease me by letting me listen or watch via Skype.

it is kind of funny how when our wives can't get it from one of their boyfriends and they are home with us. if mine gets horny i don't get sex, she tells me to get her vibrator so she can get off. when she does this i am allowed to watch her but i am not to touch my penis at all. usually when she is done she goes back to sleep but she tells me i should go into the bathroom and jack off. not allowed to cum in our bedroom
Jamie still does this. But she won't let me orgasm. She wants me on edge. So she will let me listen or watch from the top of the bed and she will face the other direction so I can't see her pussy. She will give me all her toys and she asks for me to pass them. Sometimes it's a small vibrator and sometimes it a butt plug. But she will get herself off several times and takes an hour. By the end she has orgasmed multiple times and I am a wreck. She then falls asleep and I am left caged and needing a work out. She is tonight heading out with her work colleagues and she is meeting one of the guys in the city afterwards ata hotel. I stay home and wait while she is on a play date with Gregg.

Jamie still does this. But she won't let me orgasm. She wants me on edge. So she will let me listen or watch from the top of the bed and she will face the other direction so I can't see her pussy. She will give me all her toys and she asks for me to pass them. Sometimes it's a small vibrator and sometimes it a butt plug. But she will get herself off several times and takes an hour. By the end she has orgasmed multiple times and I am a wreck. She then falls asleep and I am left caged and needing a work out. She is tonight heading out with her work colleagues and she is meeting one of the guys in the city afterwards ata hotel. I stay home and wait while she is on a play date with Gregg.

We, as man, all adore Jamie, because she is just ... so perfect. But must say, I really admire your strength, will, resolution. Even from pictures and videos your wife is absolutely beautiful, she tease like goddess. Having her next to you, in flesh, such devilous beauty, teasing you, all the time, in arm reach but at the same time so unattainable.. must be insanely crazy mind f***. You have my big, big respect. Its necessary to realize, that such working relationship require enormous "sacrifice". Cant even imagine how hard it must be.

one thing the toys show us that even the plastic cocks are better for our wives then our dicks

hi Micheal, do you think that having no more sexual relations with your wife is just a phase in your relationship? or do you really think that this can become something definitive? could you really ever give up having sex with your wife? sometimes you don't want to stop this? I tell you because even if for me this fantasy excites a lot I don't think I could give up that kind of intimacy with my wife for a long time. and if one day you would like to have children how will you do?
Jamie asked me to reply this just before bed. Right now it's definitive. And she hhas told me I will never fuck her again. She will let me try on occasion whilst caged but if ******* are on the cards we will see where it goes. I could sperm donor is she is that emphatic. Were aren't there yet but she has sat me down for "that talk" a few weeks back and told me she wanted to keep the arrangement permanently. I do miss having sex with her obviously and I wish I could on most occasions but I'm not allowed and that's that. This lifestyle was my idea and she took to it Like a duck to water and she is addicted to it. I'm also incredibly turned on by her tease and denial, constantly she is a hot teasing little slut and she is full on when with her bulls.

Michael

Jamie asked me to reply this just before bed. Right now it's definitive. And she hhas told me I will never fuck her again. She will let me try on occasion whilst caged but if ******* are on the cards we will see where it goes. I could sperm donor is she is that emphatic. Were aren't there yet but she has sat me down for "that talk" a few weeks back and told me she wanted to keep the arrangement permanently. I do miss having sex with her obviously and I wish I could on most occasions but I'm not allowed and that's that. This lifestyle was my idea and she took to it Like a duck to water and she is addicted to it. I'm also incredibly turned on by her tease and denial, constantly she is a hot teasing little slut and she is full on when with her bulls.

Michael
she is the QUEEN OF CHASTITY and you Michael her puppet on a string

Back