White husbands what is the hottest thing your wife has said to you about the lifestyle?

There have been so many it is really hard to choose but I think my favourite two are:

Her coming to the spare bedroom after she had spent a night with her long term fwb and saying to me "I let him cum in me"

The other was receiving a text from her when I was at work and she was out shopping saying that she had called in to see another long term fwb. They had then gone into a store room where she sucked him off swallowing his load then she continued with the shopping.
Perhaps the most exciting/arousing words in the English language.

I will never forget the night my wife committed to cuckolding me. We had been playing around "swinging" doing some threesomes. One night we were drinking and opening up and my wife said, "I know you are a cuckold and I am going to cuckold you!" Then she grabbed my little dick and started rubbing it while she repeated herself. I loved it!
What a lovely wife. It's no wonder you're a cuck. I would have cum right then as my answer.

My wife has told me many exciting things over the years. One of the most exciting was when we were at our local nude beach and my wife started to tell me how much she loved seeing so many firm asses on the men walking by. Then she started to describe what she like about the different men's asses. Then she started telling me how much she would like to feel and taste the asses of some of the men walking by.

Whenever she meets black men randomnly in a bar and says " Hey, wanna join?", or when she is invited to other's table and innoncently says "yeah sure... sounds like fun"...ufff

Last edited:
That's true... She's tiny 5'1 and 105 ... And at first she could only fit about half Michael's cock in her... She takes all 8.5" now... She also sleeps with other black men too when she can fit them in or if she is not too sore... But she still prefers to give head and swallow cum...
I’m so attracted to petite Asian woman that need to show their pussies and get fucked by Black Cock

At the very beginning I was trying to get my wife seduced by this young black guy that show up to the club we would go to... It didn't look like it worked... About 6 weeks later we were at the same club... I saw her walking back into the club.. The young BBC comes in a couple minutes later... I asked her about the situation... She confessed that she had been giving him head in the parking lot for the past 6 weeks... "Honey, I love giving head and swallowing his cum" He has cum in my mouth over a dozen times now... I want to get to bed with him too.." I almost came in my pants!
Yes please

My wife is at a point now where my avatar is true. She tells me, in no way, shape, form or fashion will she ever give up the awesome sex she has with her black boyfriends…..let’s me know that is not going to happen so long as she is able to enjoy sex. Let’s me know now with more and more confidence, I’m first emotionally but BBC is by far #1 physically for sexual pleasure with me a very, very distant #2.

She came home from a night out and while we were laying in bed talking she took my dick and balls in her hand and squeezed. She laughed that my entire package couldn’t even fill her hand but that the black dick she fucked the night before she couldn’t even wrap her hand around the girth.

I can remember a little while back after we had been in the lifestyle for a few years, Bonnie was getting ready for a date with a brand new bull. It had been about 6 months since her last play date with her previous bull. She was feeling extremely turned on in anticipation. She was standing in front of the large mirror in the bathroom putting on her makeup.

I was enjoying watching her get ready. She had on a bra and thong standing in her heals looking so damn sexy. She was exchanging texts with her new bull and enjoying the sexual build up to their meeting. One text message got her really excited. I remember her nervously chuckling saying "holy ******* his cock looks amazing." She stared at it intently. I asked to see it. She handed me her phone. I could read several of their texts and he talked about how he had had trouble concentrating with simple tasks because he was consumed with thinking about fucking her. He had also sent her a 10 second video of his hard oiled cock. I have to admit that his cock was huge.

I handed the phone back to her and all I could say was wow! She was putting on lipstick and she looked at me in the mirror and said "I'm so horny right now my pussy is dripping....I can feel it running down my leg". She told me to see for myself and sure enough she was. I remembered thinking that she was so fucking hot and that she was going to have an amazing time with her new bull. And she did.

My wife has told me many exciting things over the years. One of the most exciting was when we were at our local nude beach and my wife started to tell me how much she loved seeing so many firm asses on the men walking by. Then she started to describe what she like about the different men's asses. Then she started telling me how much she would like to feel and taste the asses of some of the men walking by.
OMG that is hot

Mine does the same, says the same thing. For good or bad, we only tend to deep kiss while our friend has his cock deep in her. Day to day, we hardly ever, but once she's being fucked within an inch of her life, we are inseparable and can't get enough of each. She sees in my eyes how desperate I am to go seconds, and it turns us on no end. Our bull sort loves seeing us so desperate to fuck as well after he's done.
That’s very much the dynamic with my wife (now my ex) right down to us frantically deep-kissing each other while my young black buddy’s beautiful uncut cock is thrusting up to his balls in her.

To top it off, my wife loves that my buddy and I sometimes passionately deep-kiss each other while one or the other of us is fucking her. He’s deliciously bisexual and my lover too.

Go figure😜

Last edited:
That’s very much the dynamic with my wife (now my ex) right down to us frantically deep-kissing each other while my young black buddy’s beautiful uncut cock is thrusting up to his balls in her.

To top it off, my wife loves that my buddy and I sometimes passionately deep-kiss each other while one or the other of us is fucking her. He’s deliciously bisexual and my lover too.

Go figure😜
Why did your wife become your ex ? Was it the cuckolding and her play with other men? Due to my own experience I am always wondering WHY couples in the interracial lifestyle end up divorced.

Why did your wife become your ex ? Was it the cuckolding and her play with other men? Due to my own experience I am always wondering WHY couples in the interracial lifestyle end up divorced.
The simple and sadly unsensational answer to your questions is to be found in several of my longer posts on this forum. From your readings of them I trust you will work out that the over-riding factor was Love—homoerotic, heteroerotic and, above all, altruistic.

Last edited:
Back