White husbands what is the hottest thing your wife has said to you about the lifestyle?

While getting ready to go on a girls weekend she told me she was going to find a boyfriend and send me a video, I got instantly hard and told her so.

Pam, my wife, just moments after she had been blackened and nearly screwed to death by my old university friend and roommate, Edwin, looked me straight into the eye and said, "Now you'll have to fantasize no more, and I'll never have to say "never" again!" You only get one chance to make a first impression and what a fantastic impression Pam and Edwin made!

Jamie used to tease me about my cock and it's size. Its not like I am actually tiny but locked up it is and it seemingly gets smaller the longer I'm in it. She just stays away from my dick now. Its just too small for her now and she has had sex with so many bulls of far greater size than me that I wouldn't be able to give her any serious form of pleasure. She uses toys during the week when she doesn't get to see her guys. She has a thing about allowing me to listen to her play even alone. I watch on occasion but if I have been good.
. Susan has fucked black bulls for so many years BBC is just the norm now. Even average size white cock has no effect on her so she wont consider white men today. Also even the average size black bull wont doesnt also have stamina and endurance wont get far with her. Susan and her female friends now spend weekends burning through groups of young black men many who are awesome athletes and leaving them exhaust and sexually spent. Susan is a true Amazon.

I like the part about watching my wife getting fucked by BBC, but I definitely want to fuck her pussy after it’s been all stretched out and juicy! Feels like Heaven.
God yes that would be hot. I would love, love to fuck Jamie after she has been with a lover. I mean it would absolutely hot. But it's never going to happen. I'm being serious, if I suggest that she will stop me listening or sleeping in the same bed as her. Lol. She may as well get a QoS tattoo on her ass and make it a public statement.

Pam, my wife, just moments after she had been blackened and nearly screwed to death by my old university friend and roommate, Edwin, looked me straight into the eye and said, "Now you'll have to fantasize no more, and I'll never have to say "never" again!" You only get one chance to make a first impression and what a fantastic impression Pam and Edwin made!
. Same for Susan and her first. It was amazing how many times she orgasmed and how long she enjoyed his BBC inside her. Then she looked at me and said. I love black cock.

hi Micheal, do you think that having no more sexual relations with your wife is just a phase in your relationship? or do you really think that this can become something definitive? could you really ever give up having sex with your wife? sometimes you don't want to stop this? I tell you because even if for me this fantasy excites a lot I don't think I could give up that kind of intimacy with my wife for a long time. and if one day you would like to have children how will you do?

God yes that would be hot. I would love, love to fuck Jamie after she has been with a lover. I mean it would absolutely hot. But it's never going to happen. I'm being serious, if I suggest that she will stop me listening or sleeping in the same bed as her. Lol. She may as well get a QoS tattoo on her ass and make it a public statement.
. Unfortunate that you were caged so early before you could have some fun. Some wives do flip to BBC quickly but others take more time. Caging white husbands is becoming more popular with these BBC white wives. And other things too. Like QOS tattoos or jewelry. They do get brazen in public with no bra or panties. They flash their tits at young black men and spread their legs so these young black men can feel their pussies. How they have changed.

that is really hot I remember the night I picked my wife's clothes to wear to a male stripper night when she came home I pulled her dress up and her panties where stuck to her pussy soaking wet through from her arousal at seeing all those big cocks waved in their faces I did the honour of burying my face in her crutch as she told me in great detail of how she held and stroked their cocks but backed out on sucking one of them mores the pity that was what I wanted her to do that's why I bought her the ticket
sounds like she had a really good time that night
and you also when she got home

My wife and I had been together since high school. For our 10th anniversary we went to Italy. On the flight over we started talking about how different we are now compared to the day we met, using the phrase “teenage me.....”; i.e. “teenage me wanted to be a backup dancer for Britney Spears” or “teenage me thought I’d live in Europe by now” etc.. anyways the joke faded and we went about our trip. On the second or third night we were laying in bed after sex and my wife was running her fingers across my naked body. I felt her grab my dick between her thumb and index finger and shake it a little, then she looked at me with a big smile and said, “teenage me thought this was a real dick!”

Believe me it's hot as hell. But it took some getting used to. Just imagine, last night we eat dinner and watched part of a movie. We went to bed together like we do most nights. She wears a t-shirt and little shorts. I wear a t-shirt and boxers with a cock cage. She cuddled up to me and we lay there and you wake up in the middle of the night spooning her and your dick is hard as hell in the cage. If you wake her to try and Fuck her she will not oblige and will tell me to sleep in the spare room until I cool down. It usually takes about 20 minutes to calm myself down enough to get sleep. She is happy to tease me a little some nights. She used to let me Fuck her with a strap on over the cage but that stopped when she was that even the friction and tapping sensation brought me near to orgasm. So it's a mind fuck, being in bed with your hot wife knowing her body is reserved for her lovers and that she does literally anything with them. Anal. DP. Rimming. Anything. Just not with you. You re not allowed to touch in a sexual way.

I have a question. Imagine you are back at the beginning, before you and Jamie started all this, but with all real life knowledge and experience how really this life style is like (with all positive and negative sides of it), would you tell to your younger self to start it? Or would you recommend staying in "normal" lifestyle with classical marriage sex.

I'm standing before this decision right now. "Casual" life with normal sex etc., or D/S relationship, eventually whole life, with amazingly perverted woman, for who is cuckolding one of nondetachable part of this relationship. She loves my small penis (5,9 inches), but more as thing to tease and laugh for. In sex, she is interested only in really big ones. After I told her my size, she told me "I'll look for big penises very soon in our relationship".

What's your advice, with all experience you have right now?

Thank you for your answer :)

p.s. also appreciate insight from anyone else, witch REAL life experiences (man or woman)

Just one month before Annie and I were to get married (we were living together), I invited 4 of my black male friends over for drinks and to watch a Lakers game. Annie had never been with a black man before. After several drinks and lots of flirting, everyone had FUN. Ann was hooked. She loves size and I'm not that big. We started playing with others to start our family (two small ******* now) and now we are back into the lifestyle. Annie loves BBC and size and I love watching her................

Back